Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

NightLord clan recruitment

#1
HELLO PALS! i m starting a brand new clan on server Arawn . He ll be operational at Monday 1st september from 13 : 00 GMT
TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS CLAN PLS APPLY HERE . RULES R THE FOLLOWING:
ONLY rogues, ranger,and druids can join the clan for a reason that i ll tell the clannies at the ouverture of the clan the 1 st of september
FEEL FREE TO POST SUGGESTION!
HAIL ! TO THE NightLordies! :) :twisted:
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....
Image

[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: NightLord clan recruitment

#3
undertaker199 wrote:HELLO PALS! i m starting a brand new clan on server Arawn . He ll be operational at Monday 1st september from 13 : 00 GMT
TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS CLAN PLS APPLY HERE . RULES R THE FOLLOWING:
ONLY rogues, ranger,and druids can join the clan for a reason that i ll tell the clannies at the ouverture of the clan the 1 st of september
FEEL FREE TO POST SUGGESTION!
HAIL ! TO THE NightLordies! :) :twisted:

I presume your clan will tank mordris using a druid. :roll:

Re: NightLord clan recruitment

#4
Smellyunder wrote:
undertaker199 wrote:HELLO PALS! i m starting a brand new clan on server Arawn . He ll be operational at Monday 1st september from 13 : 00 GMT
TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS CLAN PLS APPLY HERE . RULES R THE FOLLOWING:
ONLY rogues, ranger,and druids can join the clan for a reason that i ll tell the clannies at the ouverture of the clan the 1 st of september
FEEL FREE TO POST SUGGESTION!
HAIL ! TO THE NightLordies! :) :twisted:

I presume your clan will tank mordris using a druid. :roll:

:lol:
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: NightLord clan recruitment

#5
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Smellyunder wrote:
undertaker199 wrote:HELLO PALS! i m starting a brand new clan on server Arawn . He ll be operational at Monday 1st september from 13 : 00 GMT
TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS CLAN PLS APPLY HERE . RULES R THE FOLLOWING:
ONLY rogues, ranger,and druids can join the clan for a reason that i ll tell the clannies at the ouverture of the clan the 1 st of september
FEEL FREE TO POST SUGGESTION!
HAIL ! TO THE NightLordies! :) :twisted:

I presume your clan will tank mordris using a druid. :roll:

:lol:


Maybe this clan isnt going to focus on killing endgame bosses and would perfer to enjoy other aspects of the game.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests