Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: True story

In a lot of situation, dramatic story and real story contrast greatly. But i do know of a real life story that is separate from the one told here and in a totally different server with totally different people.

So, here it is and how it goes. Once upon a time, a bodboy rogue wants to take a break. So he gave account info to not only his chief but also friend or friends. He did actually said something to the effect of quitting.

So in all real life situation what belongs to clan was returned like boss drops from aggy, hrung etc. He did told his friend or friends to make the fullest use of his stuff or sell them away. So that was what they did in memory of him.

Then one day, this story took a turn. The badboy rogue returned to play and found that his stuff were missing and his friends did what they were told. He got mad and became more angry. In fact he got so angry that he went to the enemies of his clan and started to play against his former friends and clan. In addition, he started spinning untrue story of his former friends and clan.

However, as with all good story, they have a happy ending. The badboy rogue left when all he see was that there will be no point and hope in fighting what was good. He died a good final fight at the arena. As evil never triumphs over good. And the evil clan that tried to destroy the clan was defeated. Thus, the server will once again lives happy ever after.

In no way this is the same story as what OP is referring. They all happened in different server and with different people involve. Any similarities only arises out of coincident.

In a lot of situation, dramatic story and real story contrast greatly. But i do know of a real life story that is separate from the one told here and in a totally different server with totally different people.

So, here it is and how it goes. Once upon a time, a bodboy rogue wants to take a break. So he gave account info to not only his chief but also friend or friends. He did actually said something to the effect of quitting.

So in all real life situation what belongs to clan was returned like boss drops from aggy, hrung etc. He did told his friend or friends to make the fullest use of his stuff or sell them away. So that was what they did in memory of him.

Then one day, this story took a turn. The badboy rogue returned to play and found that his stuff were missing and his friends did what they were told. He got mad and became more angry. In fact he got so angry that he went to the enemies of his clan and started to play against his former friends and clan. In addition, he started spinning untrue story of his former friends and clan.

However, as with all good story, they have a happy ending. The badboy rogue left when all he see was that there will be no point and hope in fighting what was good. He died a good final fight at the arena. As evil never triumphs over good. And the evil clan that tried to destroy the clan was defeated. Thus, the server will once again lives happy ever after.

In no way this is the same story as what OP is referring. They all happened in different server and with different people involve. Any similarities only arises out of coincident.

I love how in your story the opposing clan is the " evil clan" considering history and founding of some dominant clans ive experienced
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

On this the server I was talking about and the one u r talking about part of the wrong is that someone else logged onto a player that wasnt theirs. If only both servers had someone who looked out for that kind of stuff for everyone instead of just people that they dont like. Otm made the rules for everyone not just ur enemys and ur friends can do what they want.

I love how in your story the opposing clan is the " evil clan" considering history and founding of some dominant clans ive experienced
Well theres another evil clan that been: pulling adds at troll, king, 200 6*, pulling adds on ppl farming, talking to ppl like dogs, showing up to necro to take life steals. That kind of does have evil attributes.
arawn mage kashi lvl 194
arawn druid kashidadruid 171
Arawn rogue kashidarogue 185

Well theres another evil clan that been: pulling adds at troll, king, 200 6*, pulling adds on ppl farming, talking to ppl like dogs, showing up to necro to take life steals. That kind of does have evil attributes.

Yikes

I dont think thats what the founding members ever wanted that clan to be .... But we were all smart and got out so we or i cant really comment on the situation . Except griefing only begets more griefing .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Two assumptions here. First that you are referring to us as the evil clan pulling adds and second that you were there to see it happen, not reporting something that you heard.

I was to understand things differently.

Our position is that griefing has no place in the game and I will be more than happy to remove someone from the clan if they do so. I will not, however, take the word of anyone that it happened. Too often I have seen people baselessly accuse others of wrong doing. Provide me with screen shots and I will be happy to cut someone loose.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.