Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: FYI

He is doing what the arena is meant for. So he did not mess with anyone.
Agreed.

The thing is, he didn't just say that the arena is meant for PvP and that's what I do, he made up some elaborate story about not screwing with anyone until they mess with either himself or clan members.
He didn't messed with me in Arena. But I couldn't defend him in forum for having messed with so many people in Arena.
I wasn't saying that he has messed with you. I was saying that if he knew who you are that he probably would start messing with you. In just two posts you have managed to call him a liar, an idiot and a bully. But the fact that you choose not to reveal yourself means that you can call anyone that witout consequences. Even if you couldn't defend him, as a supposed clan member, you shouldn't insult him.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

Squidly,
An elaborate explanation is what I gave ? Please, can one single person post that I killed them for no good reason ?. The only reason I kill people and clans is they either run their mouths like Nephites did, kill my training mobs like numerous clans have done or attack a clan member. You can mess with me all you want, I really don't care. But when you start attacking Resurgence members, then it gets personal. Again, I will not apologize for my actions in the arena nor will I change my behavior in said arena.

You can mess with me all you want, I really don't care. But when you start attacking Resurgence members, then it gets personal.

Is it just me or does that statement kinda not make sense? Shouldn't messing with you personally be more of a personal thing? :?

I'm pretty sure that Swan was saying that you had killed her for no reason. Killing your training mobs? I wasn't aware that OTM had set mobs aside specifically for you.

If you want to kill people in the arena, go ahead. That's what it's there for. I just find it incredibly difficult to believe that everyone that you kill has "deserved it".
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

I have'nt been, nor ever will be booted from resurgence.
Apparently, you've never, nor will you ever, pick up a dictionary. :roll:
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

I killed them for no good reason, I kill people and clans, kill numerous clans, I will apologize for my actions in the arena, I change my behavior in said arena.
bout time...

Squidly,
An elaborate explanation is what I gave ? Please, can one single person post that I killed them for no good reason ?. The only reason I kill people and clans is they either run their mouths like Nephites did, kill my training mobs like numerous clans have done or attack a clan member. You can mess with me all you want, I really don't care. But when you start attacking Resurgence members, then it gets personal. Again, I will not apologize for my actions in the arena nor will I change my behavior in said arena.

I will stand up and say that I am one person you have killed quite a few times for the egregious crime of killing a fairy that you feel belonged to you, while that may be a reason in your mind, and I also realise by posting this i will be a target of your bold faced bullying, I am standing up and saying it. You Lonkar are nothing more than a bored high level bully who delights in killing low levels for your own entertainment. You stand in the arena for hours waiting for victims then you
Lie to your self and say you are doing it for good reasons. I'm sure every person who beat a child or their wives had reasons too, but they are just bullies too.

Squidly,

I will stand up and say that I am one person you have killed quite a few times for the egregious crime of killing a fairy that you feel belonged to you, while that may be a reason in your mind, and I also realise by posting this i will be a target of your bold faced bullying, I am standing up and saying it. You Lonkar are nothing more than a bored high level bully who delights in killing low levels for your own entertainment. You stand in the arena for hours waiting for victims then you
Lie to your self and say you are doing it for good reasons. I'm sure every person who beat a child or their wives had reasons too, but they are just bullies too.
:o :o :cry: :cry: :lol:

Squidly,

It takes guts to say that, considering he will probably beat you up even more now (the Lonkar I knew definitely would).

And there are tons of other low/mid levels like Blackjak and I who don't have a forum account, don't even look at forums, or are too scared (and rightly so!) to criticize a fully geared, high level, short-tempered warrior whose natural habitat is the arena.