Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

FYI

Read in another post where I supposedly declared war on braves for outlocking stonechief. This is patently untrue. Was dominus who did that as I wasn't even at the battle. And for all of you who wanna blame me for the reason your leaving, all I gotta say is I must be doing my job right. They put the daily in the arena for a reason. There is not a single res player in the arena without protection. Why you ask ? Because believe it or not, there are nefarious players who love killing people doing glads. Not to say I haven't don't the same, but the people I kill all have deserved it. And if your one of em, look back on what you did to make me do the things I did. I help more people in the arena than I kill. You might find that ridiculous, but its true. And I am proud to be a member of the best clan in the entire game, not just on Arwan. And if anybody has any issues, I will eagerly await your presence in the arena where we can discuss our issues. Have a nice day :evil:

Re: FYI

This is going to be a long explanation…
Read in another post where I supposedly declared war on braves for outlocking stonechief. This is patently untrue. Was dominus who did that as I wasn't even at the battle. And for all of you who wanna blame me for the reason your leaving, all I gotta say is I must be doing my job right. They put the daily in the arena for a reason. There is not a single res player in the arena without protection. Why you ask ? Because believe it or not, there are nefarious players who love killing people doing glads. Not to say I haven't don't the same, but the people I kill all have deserved it. And if your one of em, look back on what you did to make me do the things I did. I help more people in the arena than I kill. You might find that ridiculous, but its true. And I am proud to be a member of the best clan in the entire game, not just on Arwan. And if anybody has any issues, I will eagerly await your presence in the arena where we can discuss our issues. Have a nice day :evil:
Where do I start? Ah yes, a couple months ago, back in BadaBing where I used to get killed every single time I walked in the arena to do my gladiator. What did I do to deserve this treatment from the ever-righteous Lonkar? Was it something I did myself? No, it was simply because a certain person was in my clan. :roll:

Fast forward to when I was in Braves… someone killed your ability training mobs and you decided to kill all Braves for a few days. Gotti and I couldn't kill you because we were too low leveled. You also started to permanently kill me alone because I tried to fight back.

Then skip to the moment when I hit level 150, got dragonlord gloves and a freeze skimmer. I now had enough firepower to kill you myself when you attacked me. This meant I could finally complete my daily gladiator quest, and you finally left me alone.

For the record, I have never killed any Resurgence member on their gladiator. I have never attacked any Resurgence member that has not attacked me first. I am not one of those "nefarious people who love killing people doing glads" (but I do know who you are referring to).

What I said above is true. Sure, you can deny it, claim that all these accusations are false, but I think you'll have a hard time convincing most Arawnians to believe a different story.

You can be proud to be a member of the best clan in the game—that's alright—but that clan ought to be downright ashamed to have a member like you. Doll (a forum user) recently commented how there were so many anti-Resurgence sentiments on Arawn, but not in other worlds with similar dominant clans. Well the way I see it, your rampages in the arena probably contribute the most to that negative image.

Pick up a dictionary, look up the word "bully," and you're definition #1. Had you not been in Resurgence, I would surely have applied to join instead of doing a world transfer to Crom.

Some people think I hate Resurgence. That is most definitely not true—it's a great clan with great people (generally speaking). The day Resurgence kicks you out is the day Resurgence gets my wholehearted respect.

This is going to be a long explanation…
Where do I start? Ah yes, a couple months ago, back in BadaBing where I used to get killed every single time I walked in the arena to do my gladiator. What did I do to deserve this treatment from the ever-righteous Lonkar? Was it something I did myself? No, it was simply because a certain person was in my clan. :roll:

Fast forward to when I was in Braves… someone killed your ability training mobs and you decided to kill all Braves for a few days. Gotti and I couldn't kill you because we were too low leveled. You also started to permanently kill me alone because I tried to fight back.

Then skip to the moment when I hit level 150, got dragonlord gloves and a freeze skimmer. I now had enough firepower to kill you myself when you attacked me. This meant I could finally complete my daily gladiator quest, and you finally left me alone.

For the record, I have never killed any Resurgence member on their gladiator. I have never attacked any Resurgence member that has not attacked me first. I am not one of those "nefarious people who love killing people doing glads" (but I do know who you are referring to).

What I said above is true. Sure, you can deny it, claim that all these accusations are false, but I think you'll have a hard time convincing most Arawnians to believe a different story.

You can be proud to be a member of the best clan in the game—that's alright—but that clan ought to be downright ashamed to have a member like you. Doll (a forum user) recently commented how there were so many anti-Resurgence sentiments on Arawn, but not in other worlds with similar dominant clans. Well the way I see it, your rampages in the arena probably contribute the most to that negative image.

Pick up a dictionary, look up the word "bully," and you're definition #1. Had you not been in Resurgence, I would surely have applied to join instead of doing a world transfer to Crom.

Some people think I hate Resurgence. That is most definitely not true—it's a great clan with great people (generally speaking). The day Resurgence kicks you out is the day Resurgence gets my wholehearted respect.
im... im... im moved :cry: :cry: :cry:
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

Aw man i never started any war plus dont waste your time in arena go get some bosses etc its just useless when you always play big Daddy .

And your really a *** towards Aggra he can be annoying everyone knows but dont always push the ball that far

Lol i bet if everyone who Lon has killed for no reason in the arena commented this would be the most posted on topic in Arawn. even I've been killed by you Lon and i dont even know you really but hey i guess i deserved it too lol you probably should have just stayed silent and not posted anything as i feel its going to shine an unflattering light on your character.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

I agree lonk, you didn't declare war on braves it was totally doms fault and im happy you guys rid of him before he caused you anymore trouble... However i also agree with swan, i spent a whole two weeks avoiding arena and losing out on my glad as you would kill me needlessly while i tried to reach and camp. Ive never had a problem with you or res as a whole so if youre on here to explain yourself be sure you do so fully. I was no threat to res nor could i even put a dent in you, it was unnessessery for you to bully and ruin my experience during that period. I've also seen you do some good, keeping goots and gad at bay while players take their glad is very noble but when it comes to arena drama, personally i think you're a far shot from anyone taking your words seriously.

It is always better to be a silent schemer than a boasting idiot. Which one do you think you are?
Troll calling you out, Lonk. If you knew who Doll is you could mess with their toon. Anonymity is a great way to not burn bridges.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.