Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: FYI

He is doing what the arena is meant for. So he did not mess with anyone.
Agreed.

The thing is, he didn't just say that the arena is meant for PvP and that's what I do, he made up some elaborate story about not screwing with anyone until they mess with either himself or clan members.
He didn't messed with me in Arena. But I couldn't defend him in forum for having messed with so many people in Arena.
I wasn't saying that he has messed with you. I was saying that if he knew who you are that he probably would start messing with you. In just two posts you have managed to call him a liar, an idiot and a bully. But the fact that you choose not to reveal yourself means that you can call anyone that witout consequences. Even if you couldn't defend him, as a supposed clan member, you shouldn't insult him.

Again, squidly you read too much into my post and post replies to them with obsessions. All i was trying to say to him is to not to talk too much but just keep doing what the Arena was meant for. I respect you for all your post by trying to maintain a mature, neutral and unbiased point of view, including those recent post about me. But I cant help but noticed that you are most active on those thread where Res or it's members is invovled.

It is like you have a special interest or something else.
Last edited by Doll on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Has anyone ever attempted to use this type of situation to make a case for level restrictions in the arena? ie a range of levels for which a player can attack, only superseded when the lower level attacks first.

One could also emphasise the fact that there is only one arena for such a large range of levels to the point that one higher level could continuously kill a group of lower levels. Target lock was the fix for PVE, however, PVP in a large FFA area remains unchanged.

The high level in question may be a jerk and a bully, but perhaps the problem could be taken up with otm as a broader issue.

On a side note, hello arawn forums! Long time no see.

Lonkar with his lies.....
You kill for a good reason??!! TELL ME WHAT DID I DO!!(a good reason)
You know too that you stopped one day when i were friendly nice and tried to give my autumm
Later you come and start killing me again!!? FOR NO REASON
YOU LATER STARTED EVEN RUIN MY CLAN!!! WHAT DID I DO THAT YOUR RLY SO unfriendly
AND IF ANYONE KILL YOIR FAERIES YOU DONT HAVE TO KILL THEM BAD REASON TOO . IF YOU WERENT IN RES THEY WOULD KILL YOU MAYBE
AND IF ANYONE LILLS YOUR TRAINING DUMMYS YOU KILLED MY MOBS TO._. THEN YOU START KILL THEM .....
All bad reason youll never have a good reason expect gadinka

Lego!!!!!! DEAL:D

Lonkar u little bs liar . Idc .

You killed every single dominance member all because they are in clan dominance . All this because dominus. He left the *** server a while ago. And yet you still kill dominance members and tell them u will stop killing them if they leave the clan. The clan nearly fell because of your selfishness and hatred towards one player who already couldn't gave a *** about you and left arawn already. Piss off when the *** did kingrickross our lvl 33 say a word to u or kill a res member? But u still kill this clan recruit for no reason. Grow up and stop the lies ***.
Tixx
lvl 140
Arawn

@ all res members who says "do what is the arena made for",
I wanna see lonkar killing res members too since you can kill anyone there and not messing with them, stop being smartasses :evil:
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle

@ all res members who says "do what is the arena made for",
I wanna see lonkar killing res members too since you can kill anyone there and not messing with them, stop being smartasses :evil:
+1
He dont and wont tho m7 res just loves to try to justify situations when they are clearly in the 100% wrong and not to beat a dead horse but its just like the bank they will always try to justify something even though its completely wrong

And i love how you try and take claim " killing YOUR training mobs " or " kill YOUR fairies"
The fact you try and take ownership is laughable
And just shows you that you spend way to much time there .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Hi mods, as this is about arawn and its arena, can you please delete all the posts from the people of rhiannon.
They do not have any concern here but to start insults and get the thread lock again.
Thanks.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Hi mods, as this is about arawn and its arena, can you please delete all the posts from the people of rhiannon.
They do not have any concern here but to start insults and get the thread lock again.
Thanks.
Just clarifying how bad is arawn.. Since when that is illegal :twisted: i can comment on whatever i want and you will just sit and watch with ur hands tied :lol:
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle