Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Putting the correct perspective to things

Well, i have been away in both Crom and Rhiannon leveling alts. In both these servers, I did not join the dominant clan. Just to put the correct perspectives to things. I didnt go because I felt that Arawn was horrible. I went because everyone who left were saying how unbearable Arawn is when your are not in Res and how wonderful Rhiannon and Crom are.

Well, the hard truth is, it is not true. It sucks if you are not in seeds when in crom, likewise, it sucks when you are not in inner circle when in Rhiannon.

Now this whole anti Res sentiment that people are sharing here is just bs in my point of view. Majority of the people that are against res were not even affected at all when the bada bank saga happened. So i really dont know what you all are fighting about.

On the other hand, res is not so hard to get in. So i dont see the whole point of how wonderful the other server is. And all these res bashing about? In fact when you want to play a rogue or warrior in Rhiannon, inner circle stopped recruiting these two class.

Now, the only conclusion i have is, it is the same everywhere. You just need to be able to blend in or you will just stick out as a sore thumb and this applies to everywhere.

So to all you Res haters. If you do have some history with Res like those involved in the bank saga, make peace and play nice. Hopefully things get reconciled. If you are never invovled at all with the past drama and saga, why joined a selected few res haters? Ask Phur for an opportunity to join res.

Re: Putting the correct perspective to things

Well, i have been away in both Crom and Rhiannon leveling alts. In both these servers, I did not join the dominant clan. Just to put the correct perspectives to things. I didnt go because I felt that Arawn was horrible. I went because everyone who left were saying how unbearable Arawn is when your are not in Res and how wonderful Rhiannon and Crom are.

Well, the hard truth is, it is not true. It sucks if you are not in seeds when in crom, likewise, it sucks when you are not in inner circle when in Rhiannon.

Now this whole anti Res sentiment that people are sharing here is just bs in my point of view. Majority of the people that are against res were not even affected at all when the bada bank saga happened. So i really dont know what you all are fighting about.

On the other hand, res is not so hard to get in. So i dont see the whole point of how wonderful the other server is. And all these res bashing about? In fact when you want to play a rogue or warrior in Rhiannon, inner circle stopped recruiting these two class.

Now, the only conclusion i have is, it is the same everywhere. You just need to be able to blend in or you will just stick out as a sore thumb and this applies to everywhere.

So to all you Res haters. If you do have some history with Res like those involved in the bank saga, make peace and play nice. Hopefully things get reconciled. If you are never invovled at all with the past drama and saga, why joined a selected few res haters? Ask Phur for an opportunity to join res.

The reason is simple res dont hold themselves up to the same caliber as the other two clans you have stated i have also been to both servers you speak of and your theories are just that theories. The clans you stated have more respect then res and are better examples of how a dominate clan should be . If you goto crom you will see a lot of non seed with full dl armor ... Whys this ? Cuz seed dont horde every boss like the stingy ass res same with in rhi . So just stop your facts are wrong your clan is greedy stingy self centered bunch of losers who banded together to make a big group of disrespectful little peons with no life . Res the way you get your gear is kissing enough ass . Your clan is a joke crumbling slowly from the inside out. When that day happens then and only then will arawn be a better place to play
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

You are partly correct. Using Rhia and Crom as examples do show that things are the same because both those servers do have dominant clans. If you were to try a different server, say Lugh, that doesn't have one clan that stands above others, you would see different interactions. I'm guessing that you chose Rhia and Crom because that's where people tend to go.

Some people may not have been playing at the time of the Bada/res bank incident. It doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't making choices based on that. The whole incident reflects the attitude of a few of the top players in res. The only reason that things happened like they did was because a handful of players wanted faster access to endgame bosses. As it is a game, there isn't anything wrong with that. Disagreeing with how that was going to happen (bringing in particular new clan members that many had issues with at the time) is what caused the drama and the bank to go.

The point is that many people understand that someone's general attitude isn't going to change. They and I see it as someone not getting what they want and throwing a tantrum. Following that, lies were created about other players so that the few could keep themselves from looking like they started or perpetuated any of the previous drama. This is the type of behavior that doesn't generate much respect from some people. This is why some people will never seek to join res, even if it is currently the only endgame clan on the server.

The thing is that when people leave to go to other servers with a dominant clan, they are heading there because they know that they can get into said clan. Generally, it's done out of frustration with how things are here but they don't realize that all they are doing is making another res on a different server. What's seems sad to me is that they all pretty much gave up and that allows res to not have any competition.

On a final note, even though I played along, there really isn't any point to your post other than to raise some hate and discontent. You still hide behind your anonymity with every post you make. The funny thing is that no one in rest seems to care about that. Some people were screaming for someone to identify themselves when they were posting anti-res statements. It could have been you trolling for all I know as you seem to like to stir the pot. Bottom line is for anyone, and I do mean anyone, to be taken seriously, they need to not hide like a child behind their mothers skirt.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

Some people may not have been playing at the time of the Bada/res bank incident. It doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't making choices based on that. The whole incident reflects the attitude of a few of the top players in res.
my thoughts exactly :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Bennacio on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. - Einstein
God is subtle but he is not malicious. - Einstein

Following that, lies were created about other players so that the few could keep themselves from looking like they started or perpetuated any of the previous drama.
mhm :evil:

The reason is simple res dont hold themselves up to the same caliber as the other two clans you have stated i have also been to both servers you speak of and your theories are just that theories. The clans you stated have more respect then res and are better examples of how a dominate clan should be . If you goto crom you will see a lot of non seed with full dl armor ... Whys this ? Cuz seed dont horde every boss like the stingy ass res same with in rhi . So just stop your facts are wrong your clan is greedy stingy self centered bunch of losers who banded together to make a big group of disrespectful little peons with no life . Res the way you get your gear is kissing enough ass . Your clan is a joke crumbling slowly from the inside out. When that day happens then and only then will arawn be a better place to play
So you're saying if i go to crom and level up, i can camp dl and no one else will come. Res doesn't horde bosses, we camp them.
Why is it greedy that res doesnt give away their dl drops to ppl not in clan? It seems greedy to insult someone because they wont give away what they worked for, for free to you. Can you name any other clan in all the worlds that gives away dl to other clans? Why can't we camp dl bosses, what we can't play the game just because you want no competition. If you want stuff without competition then maybe stick to single player games. You don't know anything about us, you claim that we try to make it so theres is no competition for us, but you know nothing about all the ppl in clan chat that get bored without it. Recently braves figured out that we left hrungnir up for a bit, and they decided to try it, we didnt interfere, we let them try. So you should quit being such a drama queen that twists up facts about a clan that you have never been in.

Regardless of the fact that the clan you were in a clan that managed to kill dl you still claim res hordes it. Its called hard work, camp and kill what you can, you get dl slowly at first but as more members get geared up, it becomes easier. This is working for the braves. They started with spider dl and when enough members were geared they started doing(and getting) priest and king. Instead of coming on forums to complain about a clan hording bosses and demanding freebies try actually working for it.

You're always naming and shaming regardless of how many post otm has to delete, whether its post of our chief that you twist, or post of us after we get a dl( by the way the screen shot of us saying "f**k yeah that u posted on forums, we didnt say f**k you, all 3 screen shots showed statements directed at no one, like the one just described). And after your post is deleted you say that otm is deleting them because res buys so much plat even though you have repetitively violated forum rules, and game rules. Speaking of sold accounts some of your clans sold accounts were sold to scammers by the way, the kind that use the glitch to remove a 0 from the gold amount right before its confirmed.
arawn mage kashi lvl 194
arawn druid kashidadruid 171
Arawn rogue kashidarogue 185

@kashi camping dl bosses to gear up clan is not greedy by my perspective. It was said by one of your founding members that Bada was being greedy by hoarding dl drops for the clan. They felt bad for members of the other clan and would give some of its members dl drops to help them out.

All this does is point out the duplicity of the most vocal of the initial res group. Essentially it's trying to justify their behavior and keep themselves viewed in the best possible light when they helped start res. The reality of it is that they gave out drops in order to try to recruit from the other clan.

My point is that there were many not in Bada who would preach about how evil Bada was, claiming that Bada hoarded drops. At the time, Bada was just doing the same thing that red is doing right now. Although I don't know if you were one of them, it seems that many can justify it when they are doing it themselves.

I'm not saying that dominant clans on other servers handle themselves differently. I don't know because I don't play on other servers. I'm just saying that, to the point of the op, people see that kind of hipocracy and make a conscious choice to not be a part of it. People are always going to be judged on their actions.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

@ squid i can understand that. I think during all the that fighting i was still a noob but i remember the shouts. Although i'm playing in the here and now. All i've seen while camping dl is that if we don't get a dl, just move on to the next one, and not let it interfere with rest of game. We compete with braves at dl, but still respect them in line at killian(expect a few exceptional ones who have earned otherwise), still lvl with them, and trade with them. Nothing said about res in the post above reflects the reality of this moment. We've even booted clan members responsible for trash talk that has gotten too far.

There were a few on forums who werent in res who complained about two alts in our clan with necro daggers, who called it greed because they are leaders of our clan and there are mains without them. There is one simple reason that this is not a problem for me, that others don't seem to get. That reason is not because they are the leaders of the clan. That reason is because they each camp dl for a huge amount of hours on those alts( unrelated: rogues are op and need a mage lvl nerf). If anyone else camped dl as much as those alts did, thus benefitting the clan as much as those alts did, i would think those necro daggers should go to others, but they don't, those alts have equipped many with dl and dl weps when other mains were not available to camp.

Also in regards to the post about res being more greedy than other servers, in res each person can only have 1 lvl 190 event set. We are trying to get every person that meets the lvl req the set that they want. After that we save sets for those still still lvling to 190 who might not get there by end of event. We are trying to spread the strength to get the overall clan to be stronger.
Last edited by kashigolean on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
arawn mage kashi lvl 194

Why can't we camp dl bosses, what we can't play the game just because you want no competition.
oh? competition is what makes this game fun imo... but to say that WE are the ones that dont want any competition at all is extremely ignorant.
res declared war on braves (makes me laugh) because braves outlocked them, and now they kill all braves (i understand that arena is meant for killing but res only kills when theyre angry or just messing around) just because of that. So to say that WE want no competition is, like i said before, downright stupid and ignorant.

Why can't we camp dl bosses, what we can't play the game just because you want no competition.
oh? competition is what makes this game fun imo... but to say that WE are the ones that dont want any competition at all is extremely ignorant.
res declared war on braves (makes me laugh) because braves outlocked them, and now they kill all braves (i understand that arena is meant for killing but res only kills when theyre angry or just messing around) just because of that. So to say that WE want no competition is, like i said before, downright stupid and ignorant.
So the way you wrote the post you are probably in braves. You may notice that i quoted someone in chosen and then said "you." Ty

Furthermore, im in res and have not heard of a war on braves in arena. And on what boss were we outlocked?
arawn mage kashi lvl 194