Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan Templars

Hello,

I'm here to annouce you about a new clan named Templars. Clan is working like this: Chieftain is clan bank and the proud and faithful members are guardians. We are trying to make a powerful clan, getting disk fragments for clan members and at the moment the clan can do Fellfire. The guardians are: Me, Erotichealer, BIGSHOOTER, Hohohohoho and Benes. Besides, the members can donate unuseful things to bank to help other new recruits and to gain guardians trust.

In the clan:
-main tank: me
-main healer: Erotichealer
-main dps: Hohohohoho, BIGSHOOTER and Benes

Rules:
-do not begg for items or for guardian
-do not sell items entire clan, just give for free. They are your mates!
-be patinent when someone wants to help you

A clan shop coming soon for everyone! The old items would be sold for getting stuff for our members. Clan competitions will be on too...when i get some gold.

See you in the game!
Rhiannon
Twistedsword, lvl 181 warrior
Kriminal, lvl 175 rogue

Balor
zRaw, lvl 97 rogue nub

Re: Clan Templars

Yeah mike...true thx...you could visit us:) Some changes: BIGSHOOTER will be chieftain for a while and the clan Vatican is our rival...and Big can now recruit. Also Hohohoho quited and Benes( Vaticans chief ) too...
Ill leave the game for a while:(
Cya in the game!
Rhiannon
Kriminal, lvl 175 rogue

Balor
zRaw, lvl 97 rogue nub

Hello,

We recruited a little.
BIGSHOOTER is now chieftain till 23 march.
Anyway, i was talking to Obfionn about merging with clan Celts. Anyone give suggestions about the new name!

P.S. If any member saw this please talk to BIG about merging clans and post reply!

Cyas:)
Rhiannon
Kriminal, lvl 175 rogue

Balor
zRaw, lvl 97 rogue nub

Obifonn doesn't read fourms I think.Also he had another invite to be merged with pests. He doesn't like the idea really. He has specific things he wanted(not to hard) about being fun and keeping the GAME a GAME.
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn

Pest is not a good clan...is just big...and the chief DWin is annoying....
In my opinion is not a good choice
Templarsd is a family but pest is just an ally ov ppl

cya
Rhiannon
Kriminal, lvl 175 rogue

Balor
zRaw, lvl 97 rogue nub

I might check out ur guys clan and maybe start my own in arwan. Im a pretty good chief and helpful so i am sure the clan will be great(well so call my clansman told me i was great)Altho i am not a chieftain i can still be one :). Good luck into solving this issue by the way best of luck to the 3 clans.
Retire

[quote="Duvid"]
Anyway, i was talking to Obfionn about merging with clan Celts. Anyone give suggestions about the new name!
quote]

Duvid...

I may not be an "active" member of Celts at the moment, but I can tell you, Celts will never properly merge with another clan again... and there will certainly be no name change. Not if I have anything to do with it.

[quote]...and the chief DWin is annoying....[quote]

Disagree with this statement... even though he supports Manchester United... hes a good fella.

Sorry to sh*t on your posts a bit mate, but you've gotta think things through a bit better

Cheers
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Hey,

Savg, even if DWin is good or not i was with Obfionn from the beggining of the story(my story).
So...i think this is a good point. Why not?

Cya
Rhiannon
Kriminal, lvl 175 rogue

Balor
zRaw, lvl 97 rogue nub