Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

People jumping on a Solo miniboss fight

I simply want to describe a situation that happened to me tonight and express my displeasure.

It takes a really long time to lvl a Druid, I don't have an exp amulet, I used like 5 elixirs of knowledge my entire lvling career, basically I use really really really slow dps and I grind hard. And so yeah, I have finally gotten to a lvl where I can solo the mini boss wisps Charfire & Crystalmist. But it takes a long time. So I solo them at like 3am EST, which is like morning in Europe and midnight on the west coast and usually a pretty dead server time.

These mini bosses are not needed for a quest and aren't necessary for anyone so the 40 min it takes for me to kill them is completely harmless to anyone else. Yet today I had all kinds of people attacking the boss I was trying to solo, and even after I asked them to stop. I had warriors joking about KS'ing me, "I could KS you if I wanted to Tea...". Yea well actually you couldn't, because I would just cast calm on myself and watch it kill you...it's funny how Good Players who know how to play can pwn a noob. I had people saying they were helping, I had numerous excuses made, but all said and done...

I put the time in to lvl a Druid. So please have some respect when I'm fighting a mini-boss and don't interfere without at the very least asking if someone wants help. A fire shield, a bandage wounds? That's kindness, but inflicting dmg isn't. A few did ask, a very few and I said "No" and I appreciate that. But simply showing up and feeling like "OOOH a BOSS, let me hit it" is just pathetic.

Yeah please don't do that.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)