Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: WANTED

So ive read 3 posts from this guy and ive recently made an alt on your server gunna lvl up so i can take my shots at him to.

If you go with the torture system a constant bolos andslowly toy with him i recommend a healer so they you can replenish him when near death to make the experience drag on.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Hey tathan rc is one of my best friends on this game n i have helped him sometimes so if you wanna kill him u have to get though me:)

Name: Omorfos
Clan: celticrigen
Level: 63
Class: rouge
World:Arawn/Crom
Name:Omorfos/Karmin
Level: 163/202
Class: Rouge

Thank you pal. I can breathe just that bit easier. ;) But if there are other faithful freinds willing to help like tanner and savaged1982 then please fight at my side when the time comes. this is a message to all my pals. Joenypotter, SAV,tanner, etc, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk tathan... Sounds kinda fun to watch... Might heal u a bit to prolonged it lol

Get off the forum n lvl up and u might stand a chance!!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Guys cut Tath some slack he's a good guy but he gets carried away sometimes (alot). Atleast give him a chance of some sort. I mean he's having a spazz... 'cause 'o this. And anyone going after Tath is gonna have to get through me. I'm with my friend all the way.