Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is there an agreement ?

I thought peace had came to arawn at long last i was told an agreement had been made on aggy and hrungir a few days ago thus i thought the hostilitys had come to an end?
Tonight i wait up really late to watch and maybe assist in bada doing there hrungir only to find that i turned up 15 mins early and find resurge doing it instead maybe somone can confirm or deny that there was an agreement in place cause at the moment im very confused
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Re: Is there an agreement ?

Although I didn't broker the deal, it was my impression and many other ppl's impressions that we had decided to rotate as per usk/bada used to. Either I, and many other ppl, am mistaken or the person on the res side of the agreement decided to promptly cancel it. In any event, we had a fun time organizing it and have a solid foundation for interclan bosses now, thanks for staying up :lol:.

I never heard anything about any agreement, I had no idea there were even talks. I presume from docs post some sort of truce was made? No interference? Well there were no interferences so both clans played fair. I did think though, that bada planning their hrung raid ever so slightly before our planned time of 8pm est was a tad coincidental.

I never heard anything about any agreement, I had no idea there were even talks. I presume from docs post some sort of truce was made? No interference? Well there were no interferences so both clans played fair. I did think though, that bada planning their hrung raid ever so slightly before our planned time of 8pm est was a tad coincidental.
Bada actually planned to kill 8 pm est. Res killed about 15 mins before that. However, what I was hinting at may no longer apply if you also think it's a coincidence... Lol. Unless we are being played.

Although I didn't broker the deal, it was my impression and many other ppl's impressions that we had decided to rotate as per usk/bada used to. Either I, and many other ppl, am mistaken or the person on the res side of the agreement decided to promptly cancel it. In any event, we had a fun time organizing it and have a solid foundation for interclan bosses now, thanks for staying up :lol:.
Agreement based in impression? I almost choked to death reading this while eating a bun. I have the impression that my bank was lending me one million dollars and was organising how to spend it. But the bank promptly cancelled it. :roll:

Smelly you also seem to be under the impression that there was a deal made or you wouldn't be quoting that theres a non interfearence pact ?
Or did that come from an impression that your bank was going to lend to a mill aswell
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011