Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'd like to commend bada bing

Today I'd like to say ty to bada not only for achievements even after the whole yada yada that went down but today you guys showed me that you actually are the people you claim to be and are truely tryin to be peaceful and fair guess I should explain earlier this morning me and a bada member killed a dl boss ph it dropped a yellow drop to that person now instead of keeping it for bada I was asked via mail by a gen of bada if i wanted it bc I was there and in the fight my response was i do need it but if someone in bada needs it then go head and keep but instead this general did what he felt was fair and sent the egg to me id like to say i appriciate the gesture more then the egg it shows something about your charc ..... Now while I camped at king today two res members show up we talk a bit king pops no invite even tho I was camping when they rolled up but don't confuse me I'm not mad at that incident but it's the small gestures of kindness that makes a difference so back to the topic ty bada bing for being exactly what you said you are and what you wanted to become in your new direction
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Re: I'd like to commend bada bing

Truly trying to be peaceful? I will admit that it was indeed a nice gesture on the part of the Bada member that Included you in the group. However, for you to say that you commend Bada for being the peaceful people they claim is at best delusional. I will go on record as saying that not every member in Bada has caused issues. But, more than enough indeed have caused several issues in Arawn. Now, with that being said... I am by no means saying that Resurgence or for that matter any other claim is totally free from issues. What it comes down to is simple, you choose to see people the way you want too. Hell, we all do at some time or another. But, you might want to open your eyes just a bit wider to see the entire picture that is Arawn. In the grand scheme of things we all want to play the game in peace and hold hands and sing happy, joyful songs throughout Arawn. I mean, after all it is indeed only a game. Games are meant to be fun and enjoyable. Actions though by some players in the game make this at times impossible. I will not point fingers, say names or put anyone down. Just realize that their is fault to be had on many different sides of this story. How things play out, only time will tell.

Congrats Nueee, thanks for the post, and thank you for helping to kill it with the un-named Bada member. (Cough cough)

Seriously though, I forgot that yellow was for rangers, and I should have offered it to you after the kill, for that I apologize.
The thing is you did give it when you guys truely didnt have too those who know me I'm cool either way but i definitely see that you guys/girls lol are honorable and i really respect that so again thnx
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

Truly trying to be peaceful? I will admit that it was indeed a nice gesture on the part of the Bada member that Included you in the group. However, for you to say that you commend Bada for being the peaceful people they claim is at best delusional. I will go on record as saying that not every member in Bada has caused issues. But, more than enough indeed have caused several issues in Arawn. Now, with that being said... I am by no means saying that Resurgence or for that matter any other claim is totally free from issues. What it comes down to is simple, you choose to see people the way you want too. Hell, we all do at some time or another. But, you might want to open your eyes just a bit wider to see the entire picture that is Arawn. In the grand scheme of things we all want to play the game in peace and hold hands and sing happy, joyful songs throughout Arawn. I mean, after all it is indeed only a game. Games are meant to be fun and enjoyable. Actions though by some players in the game make this at times impossible. I will not point fingers, say names or put anyone down. Just realize that their is fault to be had on many different sides of this story. How things play out, only time will tell.
Ok lemme rephrase then being the most cooperative clan anytime i need help i call them and they always lend a helping hand and include me I'm honestly scared to ask res for help in fear I'll say a boss is up and they will just come and take that mob ik a few in res that would do that just outta personal dislike for me ( excluding hitgirl and pherra ) both have helped and including me but after certian instances that occurred along with the bit i put in the op makes me hesitant to reach out to res so my rephrase fits better they are the most cooperative outta the top clans from my experince
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

Not sure why deserves a post? I got most of frozen for my rogue from usk when I was in it and that is res.. You were not invited to res groups bcuz of what you were saying about us and what you have proved here. Second it was a 4* nothing dropped lol. You need a group for a 4*?
Third i personally gave an egg to hassa who called a 6* spider for us and he was not in our clan and i myself gave it to him instead of gearing myself. Eggs are a dime a dozen make a thread when a crown is tossed your way. I'll give credit then lol.

Ok lol ^
One i didn't talk about res as a whole if you check out any previous post I've said anything about res it was about y'all's leaders and the bank scam but each time i made it clear i don't dislike anyone is res other then those ppl and I don't have any issues really with the leaders i just don't think the situation was right but of course if its not glorifying res then I get the ol blacklist lol but I'd surely rather be an outcast then a sell out .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

So, with all the negativity that has been posted on the forums, Nueee decides to say something positive. Is it possible to just let him do so? Why does someone always have to pop on and try to pee in his Cheerios?

Anyway thanks for the ray of sunshine, Nueee.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.