Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quarantine on Arawn

There's not much a mage could really do anyways but the point is, Arawn isn't going to be doing anything great in the next... Er... for a very long time. Anyone interested is coming over, you have been warned.
I have known you to be an honourable person. You stood there because you know it was wrong to spam and try to disrupt but not the other kids. Many of us did lost some idols while the spamming was going on before we could block them but that is fine.

As for Arawn, the future is a lot brighter now with Resurgence. Members in Resurgence are focused on levelling, gearing all with dl and working together to reach end game contents by killing Mordris. Arawn is today a much happier place with happiness being spread to many more deserving players than before. Only those who tried to disrupt and were driven by their hatred for Uskoci to deprive them of any dl drops are now in despair which probably prompted them to misbehave even more. Parents know what I mean. Basically kids throwing tantrum to try to get what they want.
Throwing temper tantrums to get what they want..
You mean how you and phur threw tantrums and left bada because you weren't liked?

Enough throwin insults at each other. Keep this on topic. I didn't make this to let you guys call each other names, I made it to warn others of the war that is going to be raging on the next few.. well, however long it takes.

Ty, Winded
Winded- Ranger-180
World-Arawn
Clan-Guardian of BadaBing

When you get 50 drops and donate 1,000's of items to a clan, you have earned something in return. I have given much more then received in my two previous clans.
LOL. Somehow getting really early promotions and just about every second druid drop from aggy isn't payment enough for you? Wow.
Wth are you talking about? Only item i have from aggy is a book. All others i rolled for. I GAVE the clan bank hundreds of idols, and pots and damage rings and druid charms, rems, tabs, rings, and lixs just to better the clan. Early promotions? What do you mean? Ive been playing less than a year.
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn

As for Arawn, the future is a lot brighter now with Resurgence. Members in Resurgence are focused on levelling, gearing all with dl and working together to reach end game contents by killing Mordris. Arawn is today a much happier place with happiness being spread to many more deserving players than before. Only those who tried to disrupt and were driven by their hatred for Uskoci to deprive them of any dl drops are now in despair which probably prompted them to misbehave even more. Parents know what I mean. Basically kids throwing tantrum to try to get what they want.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

;) :lol:

Lmao. This is epic. Hilarious. Well done Goodies.

LMAO XD
Cool pic bitey
I agree with that wood head guy
;)
nuthing