Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Party

You'll get more people to come if they think there will be pie and punch.
Pie punch and pvp!!

I will show up to this party just to show some guests the new pvp stones, from my lightning bolt.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

It will take place in far crag castle. It will start when the first person from one of the clans enters the castle. Bring your own food to share like mushrooms and wolf meat. No other clans are invited.

The party will celebrate the new update. The clan killers may party and put down their wepons but the other clans will guard
After all we don't want party crashers. We want a brilliant party. Other clans may throw their own party's though. Oh and feel welcome to bring gems to show off. Infact, guards, bring your best armour. But killers, bring your most amasing, bright, dashing and boastful armour. The kind of weak but cool armour that says "I rock!". Thank you for your attention. Now resume normal activities.

Doesn't Queen Ana own the Castle?

How much are you going to pay her to lease her land for the party?

Also I would imagine the jobs to take care of the catering staff and the valet horse parking is going to be significant.
My borderline retarded pony "Teabiscuit" needs a grain heavy feed like all circus ponies. Please note that. Those are on her land as well. She will have to sign off on that. Do we have permits???? we probably should talk to the permit guy. And we need to get this stuff set up now in case we get inspected.

Have you tallied an amount we are going to have to pay Her? 10k? 20?

This is a civilization. I don't want to upset our landlords, especially not our queen. Because we all have jobs to do.

P.S I will be bringing unicorn ka-bobs. & Wisp Jello POTLUCK FTW!!!!! I will also be bringing a Death Cap Casserole for you Tathy! It's to die for!!
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I am sure Ana will allow this. I will ask her to be sure. Anyway she is a kind and friendly rouge. But not so friendly to the wisps she mangles. And remember to bring your best clothes if you are a member of killers. Plus there is a new event for killers. In the middle of the party there will be BOXING! That's right! No wepons, no armour and no shields. Just slug it out and enjoy!
Last edited by Tathan on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anyway about the party I might not want the death cap. Its just it doesnt taste nice because of all the 2000 poison damage poison. Sorry teas. And killers should only wear fashion perfect clothes. After all they will be doing the fashion show. But the other clans will be guarding. To distinguish who is a guard and who is a killer, killers won't wheild wepons pr shields.the guards will have em. But enjoy the party. There will be dancing, food, boxing, fashion shows, and friendly chatting. I want too see the whole clans. And once you enter the party, don't you dare leave. You don't want to miss a second of it. And we only need guards because of party chrashers. And the chiftens should come along. I want too see people from killers like subhaywalton chatting with people from anarchy like ANGRYKING. And please bring items to show off. We will let gaurds and killers alike tell stories of their adventures. I bet the Mage clothes will be the best. Their clothes are amazing! So remember it's in farcrag, when the update starts and there is only one rule:
HAVE FUN!
TATHAN

Ambassador and scientist and strategist of anarchy.
Level 45

Tathan first introduced me to this Celts, Anarchy etc party idea a couple of days ago... He's explained it in great detail to me twice since then... And to be fair I'm still a bit confused. Can't wait for the death cap casserole though!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn