Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Jobs and my Real estate

Good day fellow heroes. I have noticed there are some new jobs have appered for us. People are becoming lawyers, lawmakers,armourers, police, army men and women and most significant to this report real estate agents. My rouge Tathan is now a real estate agent and is selling property mostly in lirs reach but some in Stonevale and Crookback hollow. It costs 2k to see the property in lirs reach, 2.5k for CROOKBACK hollow and 5k for STONEVALE farm. If you like to camp out in a place with a view I can do that. If you want your own little grove I can do that. If you want a confined space in tha shadows I can do that. And if you want the shade of a tree for a place I can do that too. And if you need a lawyer and lawmaker then go to my Druid, Columba. He will be your lawyer for the pathetic price of 1k! How cheap is that!?! Now don't worry, you can sign up for a job too. Infect all you need to do is shout out your job and BAM, you are making money. We have already voted Ana Quenn of lirs reach and as I write the elections for president are on. But don't worry. If you don't become president of lirs reach you can become a president of another area or even monarch!
So we also need teachers, armorers, soilders, police, judges, lawmakers, merchants, scout, Etc. So have a good day.
TATHAN