Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

During which period, do you consider the golden age of arawn

Since we are a community in this game, i am sure what we do in the game do impact the history. So like in all history, historian like to name certain period the golden age. So in your opinion, which period do you consider the golden age?

I will consider the period where teaweasel ran celts with his band of noobs. They were a force that Was installing fear with the establishments. It was also during that time that serenity was declining in members as old members were not active. Only raven and sometime Xell were around. uskoci was not so big then, the notable players were Tomo, father and vince. Both serenity and uskoci have to cooperate with each other to stay relevant. Badabing was the biggest but not with so many members but they have highest level of active players like Smelly, katz, bubble, Apoca, goodies and jc or jy ( i keep getting them wrong). And then there were several independent clans.

Sure there were drama but the divide is not so obvious as compare with now.

There was also Oy shouting to buy tab and promising to pay well. There was krypto that stands up to the rest of the big clan. There was speedwerk that deal the highest dps and everyone is fearful of him. There was Hitgirl that solo everything to everyone displeasure and always managed to get her way.

During this period, the larger clan cannot define the rule of the day because of so many strong personality. But now we are all look like we were only made from the same 3 cookie cutter. Either you are in the 2 clan ( 2 mould here) or u r the rest ( last mould the others).

What do you all think?

Re: During which period, do you consider the golden age of a

+1 that was a heap of fun just before three
-1 I disagree. I remember everyone standing around the Falgren spawn point being mean to each other. It was very hard to level up as a druid because of all the people packed into Bloodgrove. I had trouble getting any XP because of all the people AFK at spawn points, or DPS classes rushing mobs. I spent most of my day camped out at a tree, just AFKing mobs so I could at least get a little XP. It was horribly boring and frustrating. I almost quit the game during this time period. Besides right before update 4, and right now, it was the worst time I had playing his game.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

+1 that was a heap of fun just before three
-1 I disagree. I remember everyone standing around the Falgren spawn point being mean to each other. It was very hard to level up as a druid because of all the people packed into Bloodgrove. I had trouble getting any XP because of all the people AFK at spawn points, or DPS classes rushing mobs. I spent most of my day camped out at a tree, just AFKing mobs so I could at least get a little XP. It was horribly boring and frustrating. I almost quit the game during this time period. Besides right before update 4, and right now, it was the worst time I had playing his game.
My intention was for people to describe the moment of their gaming experience which they consider were the golden period. Not to agree or disagree if those experience as described by other was the best or worst for everyone.

The purpose is for everyone to know that this game is worth playing. There were happy moments and we can learn from these experience. What we can't do is to change what had happened. What we can do is to relive those happy moments and learn from it. Hopefully through this, the future of this gaming experience can be change and will be happy moments.

Btw, I am sure that during that period of time which I have mentioned above, you were already in full warden. You were always there in full warden helping model who camp falgren 24/7 365.

it may not be best time for everyone then but it was for the little people. celts and celticreign have shown to the server that these little people can do very well and enjoy the game as much if they are organise togather with a good leader. And it was that period with retrospect to the current is the reason why little people (those whom don't belong to big clan) felt there was a great hope to advance in the game.

It was during that period that the personality of krypto, speedwerks, Hitgirl and etc shown that it was not necessary to follow the mainstream. I know that most people would consider them as vallian but if you were to look at them objectively, they were the people that were standing up against the norm. They were the mighty rebel of their time.

To me the golden age was a little after cents died and it was usk bada and seren as the top three clans when you actually had a option of a third clan ah the good ol days when there was choices lol
I agree with this. My favorite time was a month or so after update 3 came out. There were many viable smaller clans, and everyone seemed to get along well. I remember mixing groups many times on everything from All Seeing One to Aggragoth. No one seemed to mind what clan you were from, because we were all helping each other out to get to the end game. Some of my favorite times were leveling with people that I had never really gotten to know before. That is how I got to know Phurious, SirWinston, Chopsaw, Kingowing, Caliban, and many others who were not in our clan. For me, this time came to an end when Serenity finally folded and got absorbed into Uskoci. At that point I never got group invites for bosses or leveling anymore from people not in my clan. That trend continues today. Most people are more concerned with the clan name over a person's head, rather than what's in a person's heart.

I think that Arawn's strength has always been that there are many different clans working together toward a common interest. It is why many people call Arawn the vacation world. You can come here, join any clan and have a good time. Sadly, this has not been the case in the past few months. We are beginning to look like all other worlds, where there are only a few choices for anyone and no one cooperates. There is strength in diversity, and this is why BadaBing remains as a small clan full of good friends. We do not wish to limit everyone to only a few choices. I only hope that we can return to a time where there are many more clans in Arawn, and to what I consider was the golden age of Arawn.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I dont have time to make this big so ill make it short and simple for everyone :)

I think ive said this a billion times, I think the golden age was when it was me, etive, raven, tots, ibubble, ember ( or was it amber) and that was about. The clans were 'Raiders of Arawn' and 'Redbranch' You guys should see the names in arawn clans :). It was fun back then 52xp per kill hitting 1000 on rogue lvl 55. I was one of the highest lvls which there were tons of other players but not near to our level. There was uhmmm 50 key players in game active? But yah only me (rogue), etive (druid), tots (rogue), ibubble(rogue), ember (warrior), raven (ranger i think), we were very untied and close. Miss them :/

My favorite time in game was well most of update 2! Came about 2 weeks after update and had a blast. Was a noob in the beginning and took me few weeks to get to lvl 25-35? Ish lol. Then joined reignfire which was a little clan and rly taught me skills on how to play game and how to act. Only like 10-15 of us in clan(crippler, kianna, me, speed, agent, cold, doc Ozz, ter and sorry if i forgot who else!) but ya great time with these guys.

After that was good enough(at the time) to join serenity, which was the most amazing clan by far. Pretty much after update 3 things went down hill for me as we all noticed. Still loved preupdate 3 where all clans helped each other. But towards update, things got a bit of tension between them and sadly thats what everyone remembers. Anyway game was fun and didnt require plat):
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

I consider the golden age back in catacomb days. Where you disappeared under the stairs ..hehe and where everybody wanted that golden chieftain helm, and my goal was to pass raven and zumu.hehe and etc. those were the best and there was like 0 fighting except people didnt like bandit and wizard. But other then that it was fun n there were tons of great people back then who have now quit and im just glad i have those memories of those days :lol: :D :D :lol:
World arawn
Jcbeast: lvl 189 Ranger
Cjbeast: lvl 105 Warrior
Jchealer: lvl 81
Jcbeastlymage:lvl 77 mage

Saying that there was a golden age implies that the game has seriously declined. Sure there are balance issues right now but things tend to work out after an update. The game is as good now as it was when I started playing and will continue to improve. Players will always come and go. With a little luck, the better ones stick around longer. More so, there are plenty of good people that maybe you haven't had the chance to get to know yet. Some of them are some distinct characters.

If you keep living in the past, you cannot move forward.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.