Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

^appriciate that vold

Doll i asked a while back to raise caps on aggy not ythair and its was to 135 dps :) before you try and cause more trouble get the facts straight pls :)

I dont consider this an argument this is just a debate where each side is defending its own view :p

And on a previous thread i said that bada should apologize to arawn but i never said they have to nor do i care if they do for me what would end the debate is that they just admit to what they did and how they acted instead of pushing it to the side or not take responsibility i think its the fact that bada has acted this way and never once felt bad or said sorry for being rude or pm someone to explain why they weren't let into a grp or never say thnx when someone heals outta grp to help benefit the total disregard of manners while doin those actions is i think the reason why bada cant live down the rep it has ....to sum up what im saying is that you guys had no manners or remorse for acting down in the ways you did nor have you ever admitted that you were wrong in the ways you acted
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

^appriciate that vold

Doll i asked a while back to raise caps on aggy not ythair and its was to 135 dps :) before you try and cause more trouble get the facts straight pls :)

I dont consider this an argument this is just a debate where each side is defending its own view :p

And on a previous thread i said that bada should apologize to arawn but i never said they have to nor do i care if they do for me what would end the debate is that they just admit to what they did and how they acted instead of pushing it to the side or not take responsibility i think its the fact that bada has acted this way and never once felt bad or said sorry for being rude or pm someone to explain why they weren't let into a grp or never say thnx when someone heals outta grp to help benefit the total disregard of manners while doin those actions is i think the reason why bada cant live down the rep it has ....

...:?: I personally haven't seen this happen often, but sometimes we do forget to thank people. Few aggys ago some usk helped and nobody had said ty because it moved pretty quick into drops. Later thanked them in shout after everything settled. Is there a specific thing?

Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean.

Edit: doll is only an illusion, just close your eyes and the troll will go away :lol:
Last edited by Wretched on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@nue

Just because you view the show ythair issue as wrong doesn't mean it is. Bada does not owe anyone an apology. We camped our assess off and although there were occasional mixed groups you alwaystake care of your clan first. You gear them up you give them priority drops. every clan to ever exist does it. If yr camping pyrus u group your clannie so he can get his lion not invite sometime outside and reject clan member.

You are portraying bada add evil and selfish like everyone seems to like to do with no damn reason. As goods said if you are referring to the lack of greetings or conversation it was because people were afk most of the time. stop saying badabing owes arawn an apology that's freaking preposterous
Last edited by Legolas15 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

No hate to bitey or Nueee, as I respect you both, but does anyone really know what this argument is about anymore?
We are discussing topics that happened ages ago that currently have been dealt with.
Yes it's true bada have changed some of it for the worse and some for the best, same as uskoci and every clan in the game. They all change, I can guarantee a clan that you start in will not be the same in 6months which is expected.
Maybe timing/camping ythair annoyed you, but the point is that it's finished, done, over with. Honestly some people need to let go of the hate they have for one another and practice forgiving and forgetting. Heck, has anyone ever seen me hold a grudge against someone for more than a few hours? No, because I simply say "don't worry about it" and keep playing the game. This is something that many Arawnians need to practice, what happens in the past stays in the past. There is no use dwelling on it.
Just a side note, I do remember goodies congratulating you on seeking the initiative to lvl up for ythair. Which is partly why he helped you get the rad bp.

Once again I don't mean to be rude as I am good friends with both sides yet it honestly needs to stop. I don't want to see anymore arguing from you 2 or I'll be forced to bring out the troll sign.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

No hate to bitey or Nueee, as I respect you both, but does anyone really know what this argument is about anymore?
We are discussing topics that happened ages ago that currently have been dealt with.
Yes it's true bada have changed some of it for the worse and some for the best, same as uskoci and every clan in the game. They all change, I can guarantee a clan that you start in will not be the same in 6months which is expected.
Maybe timing/camping ythair annoyed you, but the point is that it's finished, done, over with. Honestly some people need to let go of the hate they have for one another and practice forgiving and forgetting. Heck, has anyone ever seen me hold a grudge against someone for more than a few hours? No, because I simply say "don't worry about it" and keep playing the game. This is something that many Arawnians need to practice, what happens in the past stays in the past. There is no use dwelling on it.
Just a side note, I do remember goodies congratulating you on seeking the initiative to lvl up for ythair. Which is partly why he helped you get the rad bp.

Once again I don't mean to be rude as I am good friends with both sides yet it honestly needs to stop. I don't want to see anymore arguing from you 2 or I'll be forced to bring out the troll sign.
Truth, but it's been brought up alot recently so if it is a big huge deal I think we need to bury the hatchet now rather than let the pot continue to boil. I wasn't here when ythair was around, idk what even happened then.

Truth, but it's been brought up alot recently so if it is a big huge deal I think we need to bury the hatchet now rather than let the pot continue to boil. I wasn't here when ythair was around, idk what even happened then.
Tbh I didn't even notice any Inter clan issues when ythair was around, just one or 2 people.
Now can we start to get along before the update because we are going to need to work together for some bosses. Plus all this arguing is bringing a negative feel to arawn.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

@ lego for a 3rd time now i dont care nor say they have to apologize just to admit if u read what i said lol but this post honestly has went way beyond what one mans opioins should bring you guys have fun idc anymore im in a better place now and dont plan to come back to this server but maybe to only stop in and say hi too a few good ppl i know
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Tbh I didn't even notice any Inter clan issues when ythair was around, just one or 2 people.
Now can we start to get along before the update because we are going to need to work together for some bosses. Plus all this arguing is bringing a negative feel to arawn.
Happy to :) I don't know if I can say or not, but the people with issues over ythair are 2 uskocian(uskok?, idk if you guys want to be called that or not, I think it's cool though) generals, I don't think they're on the forums though, or I've never seen them post.

Is this the part where we kiss and make up? Because I call bria if so. :lol: