Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BadaBing Clan Charter

X) Social Media

BadaBing is more than just a group of people that play a game together. We are friends that like to hang out and have fun. And because of this, we are very active on our social media tool Glassboard. We use this to share links, stories, pictures, and videos with each other. We use this space to hang out and have fun.

We also use this tool to notify each other about when bosses are up, when we need people for leveling groups, and to trade items. We also use this to organize clan contests and events, as well as talk to each other when we can’t get online.

Over time, clan leadership has also used this tool to communicate with other clans and enforce treaties, and to create strategies.

Social media Rules:
•Do not post inappropriate content
•Do not harass anyone
•Do not spam the message boards
•Post to the appropriate message board
•Please remember when you are posting that many people have audible notifications set up, to wake them up if a boss spawns. Before you post remember that we have members in different time zones and that you may wake them up if you post to certain message boards. Be kind, and don’t disturb each other’s sleep unless absolutely necessary!
Last edited by Bitey on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

XI) Clan Events

Periodically BadaBing will host events for clan members. In the past these events have encompassed a scavenger hunt, lottery, trivia contests, and more. These events are designed to motivate clan members, increase team bonding, and increase unit cohesion. But above all these events are designed for clan members to have fun.

From time to time, we have invited other clans to participate in our hosted events. We look forward to working with other clans in the future to continue this tradition.
Last edited by Bitey on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XII) Have Fun

Although our time is spent in "just a game", it does bring into being a virtual life for all who play. In some cases, it becomes a sort of hobby. Always remember it is there to have fun. BadaBing is envisioned to be a guild of great power, but more importantly a guild based on family and friendship. If you have problems in the "real world" it is nice to know that you have a channel where you can vent your frustrations to those who care. However, sometimes the burdens are also best left outside, in that other existence we call "Real Life". We are also here to help you forget your real life frustrations, and help you kill that golem or kelpie. A piece of epic loot just might turn your day completely around!
Last edited by Bitey on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

III) Code of Conduct

c) Hacking - Modifying the game files in any way to gain an unfair advantage over other players is not permitted. It is against OTM policy, and therefore any player that does this will be reported via the in-game support tool.
I know at least one member who has broken this code, they did it in the arena on crammok while I was waiting for my turn to kill him for my quest. They got rid of the collisions text or whatever it's called, and put crammok into the wall so no one could attack it. I will pm you either when I see you in game (if I can find my device) or if I can't talk to you there, I'll PM you here.

On another note, I'm very pleased to see the opinions bada has on everything, I was never sure how the clan viewed things, and I'm glad you took the time to answer all questions as of now (of course probably more to come).
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

III) Code of Conduct

c) Hacking - Modifying the game files in any way to gain an unfair advantage over other players is not permitted. It is against OTM policy, and therefore any player that does this will be reported via the in-game support tool.
I know at least one member who has broken this code, they did it in the arena on crammok while I was waiting for my turn to kill him for my quest. They got rid of the collisions text or whatever it's called, and put crammok into the wall so no one could attack it. I will pm you either when I see you in game (if I can find my device) or if I can't talk to you there, I'll PM you here.

On another note, I'm very pleased to see the opinions bada has on everything, I was never sure how the clan viewed things, and I'm glad you took the time to answer all questions as of now (of course probably more to come).
I think I know who you are talking about, but I'm 100 % sure he doesn't edit any collision files therefore he didn't break this rule. I can show you myself, all you gotta do is hit crammok and run back to the guy who gives you the quest, when u reach the wall right opposite of crammok he will start attacking you yet those in arena will just see crammok running through the wall and disappearing. It's a problem in the games collision file at that exact wall.
Last edited by NUKEGURL on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
xNUKEGURLx : Rogue - Lvl 231
xNUKIEx : Ranger - Lvl 225

xNUKERSx : Rogue - Lvl 225
NuKeRs : Druid - Lvl 220
Leader Of Clan : Seed
Crom

Retired : NUKEGURL , xNUKIEx - Arawn.

USE UR SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE UR SMILE =) !

III) Code of Conduct

Thanks! and yes I'd definitely like to know who this is so I can investigate it. It's definitely not cool if that's what's going on.