Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Something I have noticed about Arawn

I always help anyone that asks and I block random invites you will see why when you get higher level everytime you enter lirs reach you get spammed with trades if you accept they don't want to trade they just ask for money if you accept a friend they whisper you for money if you group em they ask for money if they whisper you and you reply they keep asking for money as they don't have to goto menu anymore they can just reply and ask for money so now I don't even say no I just ignore that way I don't have to log out to get away from constant whispers and because they r so lazy if you don't respond to first whisper you don't normally get a second
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

omg amen dirzzy ......seriously do what we all as higher levels did and earn it if everything was handed to you it makes the game not fun . just put the time work and effort in and you wont have to be a begger .... and to new players thatdont know it makes you look horrible when you actually do get further in the game and try to get into a resonable clan
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Hey nueee not to be mean but what u just said is exactly what u do to others in arawn so don't be complaining when u do it urself man ok
THIS IS MADNESS! MADNESS! ... Short pause... THIS! IS! SSSSSPPPPAAARRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ignore the above cringe leaving it there for memories when I was 11.

Main- TorakTheBrave 178 warrior on Arawn.