Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: STOP!

GAH! I have had enough of kills being stolen from me by whole clans! First laird now FELFIRE!?!
THE ADMIN SHOULD READ THIS! ASK HIM TOO! To stop all this all he has to do is:
Make it so that it's not just the group who gets the kill. But also the people who need it. I mean clan hunts have to stop!
THE BOSS WAS AT 15 PERCENT WHEN YOU GOT THERE.

Dude you weren't even there until the last 4 minutes of fight, if anything by your logic you were trying to KS us, which is impossible since it was at 15%

Let's also talk facts. Fellfire is a 6 star lvl 70 boss, you are a lvl 45 Rogue.

I don't even need to say more.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Thatan im am currently a lvl 52 tank in celts.all the work tea has put into this group should be recognized and applauded not slandered by someone like you.i for the most part have only grouped with fellow celt members as most ppl should with there own clan thats what there for to help each other.i try to teach everyone in the clan things I learned from other mmos like....you know screw this I want to you to realize something.when pvp finally comes out I will be waiting for ypu.i want you to cry to the forums admins because I keep killing you over and over and whispering I love you.thats what you have to look forward to.and to make sure you know who I am my na km es is clumpity I am in celts and I will be looking for you thatan.

Lol clump you crack me up

TATHAN my friend... To this day I have understood the way that ppl in arawyn have felt about you. I have understood where they are coming from, and decided that I don't care because I think you're quite a funny guy so I chose to not let your personality annoy me, rather to take it in the manner that I think you mean it, in that you love to have a laugh. That is why when other won't I WILL group with you to lvl. I've done it heaps of times.

You helped me out when I was a supernoob... As you were several lvls higher than me. I appreciate that.

I've defended you to other people when they have been attacking you.

You need to understand where these people are coming from and chill out.

You can't come in at the end of a bossfight and ask to join. That's just bad manners.

I need the fellfire quest, and there is NO WAY I would try what you did, even if the group was full of Celts. You can't come in at the end mate. It's too late. And if it's a group of celts like that then we are going to be attempting to do it as a clan. Much like serenity does like the post earlier says, but we are a clan of noobs.

The quests will come Tathan

You have to be patient and willing to work on your character to get the lvls and experience and quests. If you want to be joint on those groups how bout work on one character instead of having 5 different alts you chop and change from? Then you will add value to the group setting and actually do damage to the boss you are attacking. Right now you add little value. I feel I add little value as a lvl 51 Druid. And I can heal the tank.

Take from this post what you will, respond if you like. I don't hold grudges. For long. They disappear right after I block someone. Lol.

Enjoy
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Tathan, all of the above is right. You can't just demand to be in a group who already killing it. Also kill steal? We were there first already fighting it. It wasn't like that was the last fellfire left you will get to kill him. That just was not your chance.
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn

Hammer Time!
Music hits me sooo Hard!
makes me say "oh my lord!"
Thank you for blessing me
With a mind to rhyme and two hip feet!!!!

Stop
Hammer time
Go with the flow in a spin if you can't move to this
Then you probably are dead
So wave your hands in the air
Bust throught the moves run your fingers through your hair
This is it for a winner
Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner
Move slide your rump
Just for a minute let's all do the bump
Frank [Dead] | Gareldar [Dead]
Arawn since 2011

Move slide your rump
Just for a minute let's all do the bump
Please take the following minute to check out and do THE BUMP as referenced on YouTube for any UN-hip cats. Basically just rock yer hips side to side and hip-check yer partner in a playful way...we will wait for you to get "it"

Bump, bump

Yeah!
(You can't touch this!)
Look Man!
(You can't touch this!)