Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Violations of ToS

In the end, OTM makes the rules and enforces them. If someone gets in trouble for breaking the rules, it is their own fault not the person who reported them.
I have seen it happen on all sides so i am not calling anyone specifically out. As I don't know how the process works when one gets banned, I assume that when someone only can speculate who reported them. I do agree that if you don't want an account taken away, you shouldn't violate ToS.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

In the end, OTM makes the rules and enforces them. If someone gets in trouble for breaking the rules, it is their own fault not the person who reported them.
I have seen it happen on all sides so i am not calling anyone specifically out. As I don't know how the process works when one gets banned, I assume that when someone only can speculate who reported them. I do agree that if you don't want an account taken away, you shouldn't violate ToS.
So what is your point in starting this thread in the first place?

Oh forgot to mention if I do not share account with my wife, I will not be able to spend tons of money on plats as I use her credit apple to pay.
that was actually pretty smooth... lol
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

What is wrong with sharing account? You mean i cannot share account with my wife even though I share the bed with her? What kind of stupid logic is that? What is wrong if I share account with my clan mate since I love my clan mate as much as my wife? Does OTM forbid sharing account with wife? OTM is sensible. That is why they have not banned me for sharing account with my wife.
This guy admits that he shares his toon with someone else and it doesnt say that u can share ur info with ur wife. Otm u need to ban this acct bc he admits it. His name is smellyunder on arwan. It is t fair to everyone else if you dont.

Id agree with the above post ... My toon was disabled for sharing my acc with a clanmate and he openly said he shares his acc ... But i doubt anything will happen bc hes 205 and put in a lot of rl money and puts a lot of rl money into game ... Which makes it .... "Harder" for otm to ban him .... So i guess if you wanna be allowed to break the Tos you gotta be over 200 and line otms pockets .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Id agree with the above post ... My toon was disabled for sharing my acc with a clanmate and he openly said he shares his acc ... But i doubt anything will happen bc hes 205 and put in a lot of rl money and puts a lot of rl money into game ... Which makes it .... "Harder" for otm to ban him .... So i guess if you wanna be allowed to break the Tos you gotta be over 200 and line otms pockets .
That means otm plays favorites bc someone spends money on the game and that wouldn't be fair for people that don't and get their acct banned. And its not fair for people who spend alot of money and don't break any rules. Otm made the rules and has to ban every one that breaks them or it can be a problem with apple.

Ohhhh nueee nueee nueee lol i c what you doing what that certain level 205 player said was his wife can log on his account do you know if his wife has a toon on arawn? Anyone's personal family can log in on someone's device and otm wouldn't know the way they catch people oils lets say someone is playing from a IP address in Australia for in stance and that is there account but they are duel logging a acct that is normally played from the United States from said IP address in Australia that is the violation of the rule not a family member such as your wife or in my case if i am not home and my son loggs my acct he knows not too by the way but if he did is that a violation of the rule also i doubt it

That is up for debate but im sure if otm had proof that would be up to otm to deal with but yet again he did not admit he is sharing acct in violation of rules as some were trying to say

Actually i have a question on this topic if you dont mind if anyone had access to a clan bank and they did not create the acct but they duel log to transfer items in and out im sure this is done by many players in almost all clans is this a not a violation of the rule just curious?