Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hey guys.. It's been a while

Hey all.. Most of you won't know me as it's been nearly two years away from CH, but I thought I'd say hi incase a few are still playing... And even if you don't, then hi anyway.

My little boy is nearly two.. And doing great (reason I left CH). Seems I've swapped one thing that stopped me getting much sleep for another :) I've taught the little fella how to use my iPod touch so might not be long till he's running around ingame.

Every now and then I have a little walk down memory lane, and think of all the good times I had playing this (having one right now btw) and it gives me an urge to come back... But I'm sure the wife would leave me if I did.. (Hmm actually it's starting to get more appealing all of a sudden :D )

Hope every one is well and there's not too much drama.

Bubbles (former chief of badabing)
Last edited by Rattlebones on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

Re: Hey guys.. It's been a while

^^ thanks for that Marshall... Not

Hey Bubbles!!

I remember Bubbles as my first ever ch friend! I was lvl 18 warrior called Savaged1982 and he came and healed me while i killed hagvar the hairy - he could heal like 300 health!! Amazing lvl 70 ish druid

So i deleted the crappy warrior and restarted as druid - lost all my gold etc id earnt as i didnt know i could transfer it (noob)

Nice to hear from you buddy! Afew old timers coming back to say hi its great!

Btw if you scroll through the Arawn posts you've turned into some god like uber awesomely honorable player who showered all around him with awesomeness and never ever had any drama, making all around you better just by logging, most generous, most bestest player who cannot be described simply with superlatives...

Sure its not far from the truth but you might laugh at afew of the posts
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Hey all.. Most of you won't know me as it's been nearly two years away from CH, but I thought I'd say hi incase a few are still playing... And even if you don't, then hi anyway.

My little boy is nearly two.. And doing great (reason I left CH). Seems I've swapped one thing that stopped me getting much sleep for another :) I've taught the little fella how to use my iPod touch so might not be long till he's running around ingame.

Every now and then I have a little walk down memory lane, and think of all the good times I had playing this (having one right now btw) and it gives me an urge to come back... But I'm sure the wife would leave me if I did.. (Hmm actually it's starting to get more appealing all of a sudden :D )

Hope every one is well and there's not too much drama.

Bubbles (former chief of badabing)
Omg Bubbles, so glad to see you here and happy that Milo is growing up well. Things are beyond recognition in Arawn since you left, for good or for worse. I suppose life as well as the game has moved on for everyone. Hope you will be back soon in the game and restore Badabing to its former glory. Those of us who left Bada are sad that it has to come to this but Arawn is now a better world with greater harmony and peace.

So i deleted the crappy warrior and restarted as druid - lost all my gold etc id earnt as i didnt know i could transfer it (noob)
Instead of a crappy warrior, ur a crappy rogue now (or ranger... whatever noob class u are). ;)

Hi bubbles! doubt u remember DarrenSharper but I was in bada when u were still around (early 2012 I think). I of course remember you and have pics stalking u :shock: . I was a noob at that time (I still suck now).
Not only has arawn changed but the game has changed... its half of what it used to be in my opinion.
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)

Heya Bubs! Glad to hear that both you and milo are doing well. I'm not sure how informed you are but a new update is on the way (depending on how long otm takes ._.) so if your interested I'd highly suggest you check it out when it hits. Or better yet stop in say hello whenever you're in the mood.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Damn, you all bring the memories flowing back :)

@sav Hey sav, I remember your warr now.. Got a few mental pics of him running around now you've mentioned it. Thanks for the info on the old posts showing my god like status .... The wife still needs more convincing, so I think ill print some off for her ;) , but seriously, I'm sure they would make me smile and feel quite honoured at the same time. Good to hear your doing well too..

@smelly. Hey smell, sorry it didn't work out at bada, but I'm glad your doing well :) . Are you still top of the level rankings, If I remember right, you were first to hit 100 weren't you? I think the closest I got to the top was second to reach 60 lol.. Hitting 1xp at a time from about 57 took forever on my warr BRONN, but that was well before I made badabing. Nice hearing off you buddy!

@darren. Hi Darren, I deffo remember you running around when you first started.. Seems you've come a long way, gratz on sticking with it. You've got me a bit worried with the stalking thing tho ;)

@pre. Hey pre, doubt I'll be coming back for the update, I'll have my fingers crossed its a good one for everyone, but I'll try and pop in and say hi at some point and catch up with all the old timers :) .I usually get the urge after a few beers... It's strange how old addictions give you the urge after a few of those.

As you guys can tell, I still haven't took the time to figure out how to add quotes lol.
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

Hey Bubs!

Glad to hear that rl is going well for you. Gone are the days of hiding in the room to play while the in-laws were there and pretending to sleep. I guess you haven't been urinating into soda bottles anymore to keep up that ruse either.

There's always enough of us from back in the day on so if you do log to say hi, you will probably catch at least one of us.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

@squidly. Hey squid.. Not had to do the hiding and bottle thing for quite a while now haha.. The Inlaws actually come in quite handy now, when we need a few hours rest from the little monkey :). Im parked outside the house right now with him asleep in the back ( don't want to wake him ) and the mrs is unpacking the food shopping ( could do with a bottle actually ;) )

@jcbeast... Hey jc, miss ya too lol, Seems more of the old crew still play than I first expected.. Good to hear off ya mate. :)
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN