Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Update and Questions about it.

hello admin and everyone,

i'm pretty excited about the update's details you posted today, admin :), especially thunder bolts and specific moves.
cos i was expecting more elemental spells like wind and thunder and you gave us a clue.
but it looks like after level 90, i'll get a tough life leveling again - -
will a mage be able to do area spells too, if not in this upcoming patch?
i wouldn't mind seeing darker spells such as draining life in the future too :)
Paolo Chasetti
The Red Mage
Clan Epic
Rosmerta
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paolo-Cha ... 2963227256

I would pay plat for a storage system as long as it's linked to my account and not just my character, so I can access it for any of my characters. If my ranger gets a good mage drop, I could store it log in with my mage and pull it from storage.
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

Hey admin. I think rangers kinda suck in this game. All other classes besides Druids have at least one really good attack. Rangers need better attacks. I'm suggesting flaming arrow attack that does a hard hit plus additional damage like cloak of fire. Make it use a lot of energy so we don't just own everyone. Thanks.

World: Sulis
Name: Talian
Class: Ranger
Level: 55
World: Sulis- Class: Ranger

I think the ranger is fun, personal opinion. We get light heal which is incredible, 2nd best in the game next to a druid. Sturdy Shot when maxed is great, i am level 40 and hitting at 98-117 on same level baddies. What rangers need is a pet to take agro away and some type of off-hand arrow. Right now we can buy arrows but it gets expensive and they are not that good. We need an infinate quiver of arrows that has DOT damage, like fire, ice and poison or increase piercing damage +5 to +10.

I also have a druid, they need some serious help. Vines and Lighting either fumbles or interrupts quite a bit, which the update is going to help quite a bit.
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

That's all true. Rangers also need to switch to knifes in close quarters cause shooting from a foot away is ridicules, especially when we miss. Pets would be cool to take the blunt of the attack. But what I'm saying about low damage is that rangers damage is low compared to other classes. Rouges in my world can do 350 and mages can do 400. My top I've ever gotten on my ranger was 220, and that was like a freak situation. I'm seeing a huge difference in damage.

World: Sulis- Class: Ranger

That's all true. Rangers also need to switch to knifes in close quarters cause shooting from a foot away is ridicules, especially when we miss. Pets would be cool to take the blunt of the attack. But what I'm saying about low damage is that rangers damage is low compared to other classes. Rouges in my world can do 350 and mages can do 400. My top I've ever gotten on my ranger was 220, and that was like a freak situation. I'm seeing a huge difference in damage.

The difference is survivability. What rangers lack in damage they make up for with the fact that they have 2 separate heals, as well as a skill that slows enemies allowing them to attack several times before the enemy can get in a single hit. If you have played all of the classes, rangers actually very desirable. They can tank decently well, heal well, and still provide a pretty good amount of damage. They may not be the heaviest hitters, but they are able to fulfill any roll with ease. I'd love to see a rogue or mage try and be a healer, and only certain builds of mage can tank-the ones that are the hardest to level.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti