Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Transfer Between Characters

I am fairly new to the game, about 3 weeks. I have made a couple characters, warrior, ranger, rogue and mage. All are on Belarus server except the mage. Is there a way to trade items between my characters? I have read through the posts and I know there is no bank or storage and I don't feel comfortable letting someone hold my gear when i switch. People have tried to scam me at least 3 times now.
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

Re: Transfer Between Characters

make friends you can trust. our clan does it all the time. yes there are scammers out there but good people too.
Vasili - Rogue main since the beginning. a devoted ASSASSIN
Level 110+ Sulis-Retribution Slowly turning Blue! thanks to a great clan! thanks Guys!

Transcendence Devoted supporter and clansman

I have a guy on belarus. I am well known on Sulis. we could set up a trade on open forum and if I cheated you, you could flame me on open forum and report me to admin. I would be fine with that scammes should be kicked. I would be more than happy to help.
Vasili - Rogue main since the beginning. a devoted ASSASSIN
Level 110+ Sulis-Retribution Slowly turning Blue! thanks to a great clan! thanks Guys!

Transcendence Devoted supporter and clansman

Yeah just find one of your most trusted friends (or the guy who posted before me) and trade them all the stuff you want to transfer and then have them trade it to your other character. Maybe your clans cheiftan or someone?
Name: Kasem
Class/level: Ranger, 47
Clan/rank: Infallible, Guardian
World: Herne