Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make The initial Warden armour quest easier

I don't understand what's all the fuss. Some aspects of the game are hard. If it was easy, would it be enjoyable? I just reckon some people expect to receive all the rewards but not put the hard work in. If you are having problems on a certain disc move onto another item. It's not a prerequisite to obtain full warden to obtain meteoric nor is full meteoric a requirement to obtain frozen. When you get meteoric gloves, for instance, it will help you get your other warden stuff.

I would expect most people will have a mix drab of equipment from warden / meteoric and frozen at any given time. Take your time and when your opportunity comes to get your missing disc seize it.

If people are saying meteoric is easier spend time on getting meteoric tabs and rems to sell them, then buy warden discs. Please stop putting this in the too hard basket. If it were, no one after the 3rd update would be progressing on to meteor. Which is certainly not the case. This game like in most things in life needs you to do a little problem solving. There's always a way just need to think a little about it.

I don't understand what's all the fuss. Some aspects of the game are hard. If it was easy, would it be enjoyable? I just reckon some people expect to receive all the rewards but not put the hard work in. If you are having problems on a certain disc move onto another item. It's not a prerequisite to obtain full warden to obtain meteoric nor is full meteoric a requirement to obtain frozen. When you get meteoric gloves, for instance, it will help you get your other warden stuff.

I would expect most people will have a mix drab of equipment from warden / meteoric and frozen at any given time. Take your time and when your opportunity comes to get your missing disc seize it.

If people are saying meteoric is easier spend time on getting meteoric tabs and rems to sell them, then buy warden discs. Please stop putting this in the too hard basket. If it were, no one after the 3rd update would be progressing on to meteor. Which is certainly not the case. This game like in most things in life needs you to do a little problem solving. There's always a way just need to think a little about it.
Good point and that is what I have been doing. But why all the confusion? Certainly it should be made that the hardest piece of warden is easier than the easiest piece of celestial.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Good point and that is what I have been doing. But why all the confusion? Certainly it should be made that the hardest piece of warden is easier than the easiest piece of celestial.
Why? Why does should it every step necessarily be more difficult than the previous? Can it not be dynamic? I can only speak for my server and my class, but as a Druid, obtaining my frozen has not been cake. I am still miles away from completion. I find it every bit as lengthy as Warden. The meteoric weapon (which I still do not have) has been more challenging than the warden weapon. Not all meteoric pieces have been as difficult. But I do not agree that they need to be. Some will be pleasantly easy, others challenging to the point of pulling hair and stabbing things with sharp objects. Let's be okay with that. The game should not boil down only to obtaining items. Enjoy the social aspect. Let the developers spend time deepening the content adding in other things to do like auction house, crafting, and so on. At least that is my opinion.
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

I see what you are saying Gort. Personally I think the devs should focus on smoothening out the rough edges, and I think dragon disks harder than all but the hardest celestial rems and tabs is one rough edge. But thats my opinion and I respect yours.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

I agree the warden frags should be easy to obtain especially dragon discs because many people start charging 80k for a dragon disc wich is bs and it should be made lower
For what it is worth. I paid 150k a few months back for my last one. They just were not dropping and competition was fierce so druids were not always welcomed additions. I am not sure why you think warden frags should be "easy" to obtain? Would you mind elaborating on your rationale?
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

I think drags are expensive at the moment is due to market dynamics.

In my humble opinion it's due to the order of release of new equip onto the servers. Prior to update 3 meteoric was the best armour out there. Then the update occurred and quartz and diamond was released. This pushed players to start purchasing diamond and quartz items instead of quest equip as both quartz and diamond were superior to meteoric. This would have driven up supply of warden and meteoric items and as a result less people farmed those bosses as everyone was too involved with ow and new the equip (everyone should have seen a significant decrease in price and decrease of ppl trying to sell these items). Then OTM released frozen and people realized oh wait in order for me to get new frozen I need warden and meteoric again. This has then increased the demand for these items. In some situations and for some items it's created an even greater demand as players which would have pursued them in the last month, and now on diamond and quartz items, are all trying to get frozen.

My advice. Wait. Eventually it will go back to equilibrium and drags should come down in price. As everyone has stated frozen is better than warden and the market will adjust itself.

I find getting drags is very easy as I have a Druid account and a tank but normally dragons sell for around 30-50k and that's what they've been selling for and then prices started spiking and 4 people selling drags for 80k each
What?! Death, you have drags?!

Yea , i understand the frustration, i bought my way , with little gifted discs from a high tier clan, through warden and let me say it does suck. And meteoric is cheaper than warden , which to be is a big LOL. But anyways keep tryin it is hard solo.
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon