Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make The initial Warden armour quest easier

Please shut up, pisses me off when I see noobs complaining, it took me MONTHS to get full warden, and now Falgren will ALWAYS drop at least 1 drag and your STILL complaining?! :x
no caps please. thank you ;) :lol: "oh that wasn't funny" :twisted:

Please shut up, pisses me off when I see noobs complaining, it took me MONTHS to get full warden, and now Falgren will ALWAYS drop at least 1 drag and your STILL complaining?! :x
no caps please. thank you ;) :lol: "oh that wasn't funny" :twisted:
your a waste of human space, go jump in a tank full of Piranhas.

Just notice the disconnect here look at who is saying warden is ok and the ones who don't. There is a reson people don't want it changed. They would hate to lose their grip on the scam they are running. This is the underlying problem. I say update the quest so that warden is ACCESSIBLE. Right now it is not.
the people complaining are lazy players like yourself who want drags handed to you and candy coated. I dont fight frag bosses, but I did and I know it was tough to get my warden, it should be just as tough for you, except now they made Falg a 100% chance dropping dragon boss, so stop crying.
i dont think its easy to get in a falgren fight...

If you cant get into falgre. Fight just buy the disk simple as that. But then youll say they are to expensive? Just excuses people. Got work to get stuff.
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

If you cant get into falgre. Fight just buy the disk simple as that. But then youll say they are to expensive? Just excuses people. Got work to get stuff.
yeah they actually do sort of over price the discs :roll: the topic is about making the quest easier not about "Get your warden while being over-combured storys" :lol:

yeah they actually do sort of over price the discs :roll: the topic is about making the quest easier not about "Get your warden while being over-combured storys" :lol:
Exactly what i said about being fruggle guess what you can buy anything tradable if you put in the work and get cash...
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

Exactly what i said about being fruggle guess what you can buy anything tradable if you put in the work and get cash...
True...True.... :mrgreen:

This idea is dumb. I like the quest how it is. The point of wardn is not to get full by lvl 55 that'd be no fun. See my Druid has everything but bp and wep since lvl 52 and it was boring not worrying bout camping bosses for frags. Plus some people are just now getting warden bp and there 100+ so that's the fun part (:
Rhiannon -
MasterHealer - 124 - Druid
Kerridine - 120 - Mage
Clansmen of RaptureEve

Crom -
9000 - 77 - Rogue

This idea is dumb. I like the quest how it is. The point of wardn is not to get full by lvl 55 that'd be no fun. See my Druid has everything but bp and wep since lvl 52 and it was boring not worrying bout camping bosses for frags. Plus some people are just now getting warden bp and there 100+ so that's the fun part (:

you are my FAVOURITE ow level on this forum- exactly the right attitude
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Ok I guess I am wrong. OTM does not want my money. I guess all they need is the high levels money. Maybe they should lock the game and not let any more new players join since all if the noobs ruin the game for you. I don't use derp anymore so the level 80 could be a bit misleading. Lets please not grow the game and make it enjoyable.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

you are my FAVOURITE ow level on this forum- exactly the right attitude
Thank you so much pigman(: I'll come visit Morrigan one time and give you a shout out :D
Rhiannon -
MasterHealer - 124 - Druid
Kerridine - 120 - Mage
Clansmen of RaptureEve

Crom -
9000 - 77 - Rogue