Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Make The initial Warden armour quest easier

This is a great suggestion from another thread

----------------------------------------
derp wrote:
I don't think that the trade or no-trade debate is the issue here. I believe we shoyld be focusing on how to correct a problem. The main problem is the quest is outdated. The quest has not been updated to reflect the whole armor quest. Befire update 2 warden was the best armor, now it is one of the weakest in the game and you need it to get the next one. Why should the beginner armor be the hardest to get? CH needs to reflect this. I say make discs in general come from lower level bosses such as red horses and other soloable bosses. You can still make meteoric and frozen harder to obtain. If warden was obtainable a lot more players would be happier. Please stop making warden the hardest quest to do.
----------------------------------------

The difficulty and cost of the Warden Armour quest should reflect the level of the armour. Yes it does lead eventually to better armour but I think it is obvious that many players are finding it FAR easier to get the later armour which is bad game design.

I await the inevitable comments about joining a clan , leveling up, stop moaning and if you don't like it stop playing.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Re: Make The initial Warden armour quest easier

I agree. It seems like Warden quests are too hard.
U think its hard now? Back when it first came out it was impossible to obtain dragon disk and crowns and most other disk were extremely expensive. New age in day now where u can get everything up to frozen for cheap now. :| and everyone is so stingy with money
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

Hey Nando. Yes I know it used to be harder. I have been playing since before Xmas tho I only joined forum lately.

But that is not really a good response to give is it? ie how hard you had it when YOU were a boy. 30 miles in the snow to get to school each day....lived in a shoebox.....Dragon discs expensive..... I myself paid a huge amount for my first ones. Too ashamed to say how much so I know what you are talking about.

Another point is that by level 60 you can buy quartz, assuming u finish Blacstone Key quests. It doesn't make sense that to get Armour less powerful than Quartz is so hard. especially since the armour that Warden armour leads to seems easier to get.

I think that the whole camping out and hogging resources problem is causing bottlenecks in game play and too much frustration to minimise the impact. Add that to the mismatch in effort versus value in Warden Armour and maybe a change is justified.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Truth be told I don't want a dumbed down baby quest like the stones were turned into.

I like the big hard quests to really bring large amounts of people together.

I say tweak the bottleneck, which is dragons, and then we will be good. I was not in a big clan (I was the highest in my clan) but I had all the pieces that didn't require dragons by 65. I think that is pretty good.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

it doesnt make sense something thats more expensive than something else is weaker. but it unlocks other armour though... still its too expensive :evil:
i only hav 25k atm. and i dont want to spend it.
Not playing celtic heroes anymore
Even though I quit, nobody is getting anything.

Nando you are correct the quest was appropriate when warden was the ultimate armor for the game. The problem is update 3 happened newer and better eq came out. Quartz is better and you can buy it. Why should the weakest armor be the hardedt to obtain?
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Nando you are correct the quest was appropriate when warden was the ultimate armor for the game. The problem is update 3 happened newer and better eq came out. Quartz is better and you can buy it. Why should the weakest armor be the hardedt to obtain?
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

At first, I thought fragments were impossible to obtain, but as people get higher in level in your clan, people will feel less weary to try and kill the bosses that drop fragments. My advice is to keep at it: I only got full warden recently and I'm level 90!

Also, I don't think a major change in the fragment system is fair on the players who spent hundreds of thousands of gold on fragment, and hundreds of idols killing the bosses. I agree with Falgren dropping a guaranteed fragment, which is a minor change. :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!