Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Plans on game

What are the current plans for Celtic Heroes? Anything to expect or any events any updates , any-thing? Or game dead? Should let us know or something...
we aren’t ready ..

Re: Plans on game

Hopefully this keeps ur hopes up. The new game (Warhammer : Odyssey) is still in a soft launch and therefor takes a lot of people to build it up but has a way to go before it becomes as good or even better than CH

Hopefully this keeps ur hopes up. The new game (Warhammer : Odyssey) is still in a soft launch and therefor takes a lot of people to build it up but has a way to go before it becomes as good or even better than CH

I just wrote a post about that.. that was 2 years ago.
I'd love to see some of that in action

i dont know but after getting lots of money from plat buyers theres no big update or balance since vr took celtic heroes we r only showed hopes and dreams i dont know what the future of celtic heroes will be i just dont want this game dead

Is that for real? Lol it looks pretty legit I know if someone had just made an account named support team you would be able to reply to it but you're not able to reply to actual support mails. What did you ask them to get that response?

I do wish for some graphic updates and visual glitch fixed and I have sent VR a ton of mail describing the issues at hand but nothing so far. They are too focused on the new game that CH is dead. They have first of all too many servers and the most active players have no way to have fun if their own server literally dies. They would have to transfer somewhere else and lose quite some stuff (items value) since no one would be able to buy it from them on the server their on. To be honest I would want to see a huge AH cross-server. Could be cool and easier way to sell items to players who are collectors.

Id hope to see something for 10th anniversary other than just a sell out for the warhammer name
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

"we're developing a new MMORPG for release early next year" post made in august 2019. actual release date was late feb 2021. should say enough lol
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid