Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pet Skills

Post your level 6 maxed ability pets/mounts skill description in the skills page for a reference/guide
(Maxed levels and abilities or close to maxed ability)
If you see one that isn't up here and you have it n wouldn't mind posting it's greatly appreciated :D
*If you have same pet as any below and have higher damage shown post it*
*edit* Added Spirit Wolf and almost maxed T4 pig stats

Last edited by .manifest. on Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Pet Skills

Hey guys, could someone post a maxed wolf skill? (Mount) Also I always thought horse was the best mount for martial classes DPs but I recently heard that would is better. I've never actually seen the stats of wolf skill but from what I understand it reduces armour like shatter? Any way if someone could explain that would greatly be appreciated.

Hey guys, could someone post a maxed wolf skill? (Mount) Also I always thought horse was the best mount for martial classes DPs but I recently heard that would is better. I've never actually seen the stats of wolf skill but from what I understand it reduces armour like shatter? Any way if someone could explain that would greatly be appreciated.
The wolf skill does not reduce armour it’s just a pure piercing damage skill like quick strike or sharp shot. The (piercing) damage type is more popular than crushing damage (horse) because piercing lure is usually present at all major bosses due to the many rangers and rogues there.
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

The wolf skill does not reduce armour it’s just a pure piercing damage skill like quick strike or sharp shot. The (piercing) damage type is more popular than crushing damage (horse) because piercing lure is usually present at all major bosses due to the many rangers and rogues there.
Ok thanks, if someone could post horse and Wolf skills I'd like to be able to see what kind of dmg they do.