Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: State of the game

Reward players who are SKILLFUL - Remove this dogshit overused game design of "I log in more, I clock in more hours, I win haha, I also have a fatter wallet so I have better stats than you lmao". I will leave you with this; the Otherworld update was the peak of this game - before the engine update.
Lol as much as I hate to say it you're so right. Its literally become a time pit or a money pit if you want to play anymore and its not easy to put time in cuz its so boring you may well use those hours to work so you can buy plat to get the "premium items" May as well make us pay a monthly subscription than insult us with spending years at a time only for 1 little broken bracelet or mount that is the only piece missing from the puzzle to make you the best.

I'd be happier with one time server transfer than a merge. For a very short amount of time you could pick anywhere you would like to stay from then on into forever would result in some dead servers becoming more dead but maybe that would be a good thing depends how u look at it.
If a lot of players choose server Epona to transfer, that would be a big disaster. Right now Epona is so lag because of bots and players from other servers are creating toons here.
If your not happy in your server just create new toon on a new server you like. Server transfer wont work.
Dont stress yourself in one game, look for an alternatives. If your not happy playing Celtic Heroes play other games.
Try Final Fantasy XIV Online.
If i got bored in Celtic Heroes, i just switch to Final Fantasy XIV Online.
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

I'd be happier with one time server transfer than a merge. For a very short amount of time you could pick anywhere you would like to stay from then on into forever would result in some dead servers becoming more dead but maybe that would be a good thing depends how u look at it.
If a lot of players choose server Epona to transfer, that would be a big disaster. Right now Epona is so lag because of bots and players from other servers are creating toons here.
If your not happy in your server just create new toon on a new server you like. Server transfer wont work.
Dont stress yourself in one game, look for an alternatives. If your not happy playing Celtic Heroes play other games.
Try Final Fantasy XIV Online.
If i got bored in Celtic Heroes, i just switch to Final Fantasy XIV Online.
okdx

For people who want to merge the servers: instead of that what would you say to letting people log into whatever server they want? Don’t let your character be bound to a single server. Just log into whatever one you want, until it is full. And then if a server is unpopulated, then it can be removed.
Then there inst any point to the strver you would just have 1 big server, and that would just crash

For people who want to merge the servers: instead of that what would you say to letting people log into whatever server they want? Don’t let your character be bound to a single server. Just log into whatever one you want, until it is full. And then if a server is unpopulated, then it can be removed.
Like Wizard101 "Realm" system? Idk how it would work not only that how would VR do this without having to invest in better bigger servers. How would it revolve around the games drop system? Wizard101 was a bit different it automatically put you into new servers to mitigate lag and quests were pretty simple n straight forward compared to Celtic heroes.

Don't you think that just extends the problems I mentioned from one server to the rest? You'll just have one super clan controlling all the servers. Not to mention the server load when 800 people log in to take a boss. How would they even balance content around it even if they were to make that work? Are they going to make a boss scaled for a 300 person event?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

This would be a solution, but I think the best solution is to merge all servers into 1-3 servers and VR focus on improving the capacity and stability of those merged servers. Then, remove the PH's and increase the spawn time of bosses. With this server hopping idea, clans would just hop server to server killing mordy and prot, that would be quite chaotic, but again im open to this because id take anything over nothing - Bitey, you're a forum moderator, you should bring this idea to the devs, they may listen to you more than us normal posters.

I am Adelobe, I am rogue!

This is, IMO, a really bad idea.

All you'll get is a smallish group of people banding together to go from server to server to grief players and steal kills from people that consider that place "home" with no other reward or benefit.

In the end the griefers will own the whole game, not just dominate a single server, and everyone else will quit in frustration.