Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Deleted character on herne

If you emailed support@onethumbmobile.com already, then you'll just need to wait for a response. Depending on their backlog it might take anywhere from a few days to a week for them to respond.

Good luck!
Alright guess i will have to wait the week haha was worried because someone told me they are now taking a whole month to respond. Thanks for the reassurance.
Not being mean but if ur waiting a month that's because there not going to reply maybe try msgsing @difi to see if he can clarify the situation.

If you emailed support@onethumbmobile.com already, then you'll just need to wait for a response. Depending on their backlog it might take anywhere from a few days to a week for them to respond.

Good luck!
Alright guess i will have to wait the week haha was worried because someone told me they are now taking a whole month to respond. Thanks for the reassurance.
Not being mean but if ur waiting a month that's because there not going to reply maybe try msgsing @difi to see if he can clarify the situation.
Unsure of how to contact difi but i would love to do so if he can help in any way

Unsure of how to contact difi but i would love to do so if he can help in any way
I send u his tag

Did you get your account back?