Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please reconsider Daily Rewards distribution - bring back Hunters Tokens

How do you know that theyre not bots. Youre just guessing? Camping bosses near the leystone. Is there a boss near leystone. One of them is staying near Fianna Encampment leystone. Does the boss spawn near fianna encampment leystone. Stop defending bots, theyre causing server Epona to lag and crash. Or your one of them.
more logical approach is that there is a level one toon standing near leystoneee.. what are they botting? .. the amount of time they standing in one spot in tunnels? seems very logical to me.

and to answer your question.. one of them usually stands near dragon and skain / garanak spawn points that are so happened to be located not far from the leystone. Issue is that i am not defending anyone, i am just letting you know that if your game is crashing and lagging from 2 level 1 characters existing on one spot and clearly not doing any harm.. you should probs stop playing the game for a little and get a job so you could buy a new device because you probably not gonna be able to run this game for much longer due to all that horrible lag that i have yet to experience while standing in a crowded castle everyday. Or easy solution is to stop running emulator which is most likely the issue for your poor game performance.
Bot.

Why would you camp boss in a free server Epona?
You can join group anytime anywhere.

I promise to spend cash every month but because Devs just ignore the bots then i had to stop spending.
Stop spending cash in this game. Spend your cash in warhammer oddyssey.
Im excited to destroy that game :lol:
Its fun destroying a game :lol:

If Devs allow bot, they should add autoplay, autoquest, autoboss, auto duel, auto fish, auto cook.
Just add auto everything :lol:

Devs never learn how to play in real life :lol:

Those toons u posted are legacy campers. Some EG players can do these bosses with minimal players involved. Seen a failed solo attempt on Hrung. Although Epona is a cooperative server only the top EG bosses are scheduled all other bosses are free for all. So if u find it and u can kill it then good for and the friends u call. That’s why people make campers. I don’t see these toons u posted picking up hunter’s remains at all cause I do pick those up myself and I just see them as statics waiting for a a possible spawn of legacy bosses.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Those toons u posted are legacy campers. Some EG players can do these bosses with minimal players involved. Seen a failed solo attempt on Hrung. Although Epona is a cooperative server only the top EG bosses are scheduled all other bosses are free for all. So if u find it and u can kill it then good for and the friends u call. That’s why people make campers. I don’t see these toons u posted picking up hunter’s remains at all cause I do pick those up myself and I just see them as statics waiting for a a possible spawn of legacy bosses.
When you can group anytime and anywhere but you still camp in a free server Epona. LMAO!!!

But dont worry i just ignore these bots, lags and crashes, because Devs are too lazy to fix it.
I still continue playing but i will stop spending cash.

Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

You can get hunters favour by completing the 2 free daily bounty quest. So, if you do the 2 free daily bounty quest everday, in 1 month you can have 60+ hunters favour.
Its just the same as the old daily rewards.

2 free daily quest and the old daily rewards, you can get a lot of hunters favour, but do you think its too much.

Devs are very generous giving freebies daily, but players still complain, the community still toxic, players never change.

Instead of complaining, be thankful of these freebies.
Other games dont give freebies like this.
who let the clown out the circus
Legendary Dino Totem
Top Support Druid
4 BT Rings

This has been mentioned by multiple people before on 3rd party apps. But an easy solution would be to just make a level requirement for dailies as a whole or just the bounty tokens. Lvl100 or even lvl50 would be too much effort to make bots. Playerbase will still get the freebies and the abuse will be gone.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

When you can group anytime and anywhere but you still camp in a free server Epona. LMAO!!!

But dont worry i just ignore these bots, lags and crashes, because Devs are too lazy to fix it.
I still continue playing but i will stop spending cash.
U seem to be new in Epona? When a boss is pulled YOU ARE LATE hence people camp. If you are not there when the boss starts moving you receive NO ROLL. You should look at Epona’s sticky on rules before u run ur mouth like a fool here. Toodlez!
RETIRED

Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)

Reytch!

Hello there, hope you’re safe and sound!

Thanks for weighing in on this issue. You obviously bring a lot of experience to the discussion.

Seems like we have had several suggestions made that could mitigate the adverse impact that these bots are having, allowing a return (in some form) of a daily reward that- at least from my optic- is more useful to the player base overall- which is to say the Tokens.

Please take care, and thanks again!

Very respectfully-

Dadizbad

Reytch!

Hello there, hope you’re safe and sound!

Thanks for weighing in on this issue. You obviously bring a lot of experience to the discussion.

Seems like we have had several suggestions made that could mitigate the adverse impact that these bots are having, allowing a return (in some form) of a daily reward that- at least from my optic- is more useful to the player base overall- which is to say the Tokens.

Please take care, and thanks again!

Very respectfully-

Dadizbad
Hey Dadizbad! Hope all is well.

I do know people that abused this “freebies”. I was at the auction house and he was bragging how he simply logs 100 toons to get the hunters the eventually trade them in for mount tokens which he then post in AH for sale. I was like EUREKA! Here I am struggling to do my bounties and never thought of this. Hearing this a made a couple of level 6s to do their two free dailies and I did benefit a lot from this had my ranger upgraded from a brown horse to a now sexy spirit horse and I also helped a friend get his ranger a spirit horse thru my “tokens gang”. My warrior is two purple hunter prizes away to her own spirit. I was bummed when I saw the new daily rewards modified cause it was very helpful. But some do go beyond and made it a business. Is it fair? Idk tbh I was glad that person bragged about how he makes mills using this method cause I was able to help myself and a friend. Didn’t sell my tokens I used em. So there’s that...
RETIRED

I also agree on bringing back hunter tokens because I genuinely couldn't be bothered to go through tens of bounty quests to get all the boot variants. While people could concievably make toons to farm mount tokens out of them I severely doubt the amount would possibly ruin the economy as the supply will eventually lower the demand/price of them and that's disregarding the 1.5-2 month wait per toon for a tradeable mount token. People have had much quicker, better ways to print money anyway (fishing, mob grinding).