Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Slow Coming Death Of Celtic Heroes.

Celtic heroes is dying.
Now this isn't something to hate on this is my last post for today hope yalls top hating on admins after reading.
Celtic heroes a game published in 2011 originally doing well making good profit and being owned and created by virtual realms they were great updating the game frequently and prices were low the game was thriving. People were buying chests like candy and spending hours online.
For a few years they kept the players happy and made the game fun and listened to our opinions like good support teams would but then it was sold to one thumb mobile. The game had already been out for years and it was quite popular at the time around like 2016. One thumb mobile added some vital and good updates but they ran out of ideas and out of funds and the team started to get smaller now the game has been out for nearly 9 years their funds are low updates are slow servers are dying and the decline is coming only a celtic heroes 2 would save the game know or a popular YouTube streaming or making it popular then many people would join for him. Personally the game itself is great but too many inconveniences like having to buy plat which not many are willing to do for a dying game also unwelcoming players and many other bad things if you got anything to say about my opinion its ok just don't hate this is my perspective after playing for a long time see yall tmr on my next theory of CH im going to start a series of posts called saving Celtic heroes if we work together we might pull it off.

Re: The Slow Coming Death Of Celtic Heroes.

Lol someone always says CH is dying like not a month passes and someone posts about it’s demise. Can search the word death and dying and just see multitudes of the same posts. Just funny
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Re: The Slow Coming Death Of Celtic Heroes.

Lol someone always says CH is dying like not a month passes and someone posts about it’s demise. Can search the word death and dying and just see multitudes of the same posts. Just funny
For real... these posts are getting annoying.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!