Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Goblins gone?

Came back playing after years away started the goblin quest and I’m 4 ornate away from white crown... is this gone for good? Will it come back?
thats like 2012 quest.. i don't see them re-adding that exact quest again.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

Sorry maybe not goblins it was for the ornate crowns. The one they had from last year.

I’m so made bc no mention of it being removed and I’m sitting on 71 ornate gifts. I would have atleast bougght the black one last night if I knew it was going to be removed ☹️

Unfortunately that quest was part of a seasonal event, and only lasted a few months. It's unfortunate that you weren't able to complete the quest in time - it's happened to me several times as well!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Unfortunately that quest was part of a seasonal event, and only lasted a few months. It's unfortunate that you weren't able to complete the quest in time - it's happened to me several times as well!
A few months as in nearly a year

A few months as in nearly a year
Player referred to “white crown” which is a quest that was in 2012-2013 event that was seasonal and only last a few months.. so Eragon is very much correct on his post as this isn’t a topic about current event