Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

You know what really grind my gears?

When they are too cheap to upgrade their servers so epona can run smooth Instead of having a infinite spinning wheel, and no the character stuck button does not work for that. If there is ever a raid good luck ever logging in. I’m not saying upgrade all of the servers just upgrade Epona because there are too many dang people, it doesn’t just affect one area affects the whole server no matter what area you were in if you try to login you cannot login until people start logging out. You guys have all these platinum sales but yet your servers suck. Like wtf?! Like we are not a dom server but the way people can’t log in during a raid makes it really seem like the server gone dom if you can’t even log in the first place! And no you can’t blame my Internet because I have great Internet I have super high speeds.

I’m pretty sure some puppet moderator gonna move this post but I don’t really care, shoo fly shoo if your employed at all it won’t be for much longer when they start doing some lay offs when the new game comes out good luck! Cheero!

Re: You know what really grind my gears?

Real question is .. are you having issue on the mobile device or your usual android simulator that you use. I have played Celtic Heroes on Epona since pretty much the very beginning and had not ones experience this issue. Before I moved to a different house I used to have crappy WiFi where I’d get max 10mb speed and not ones experience any issues so idk. Maybe whenever things change from “My Gears” to “Our Gears” ;)

Real question is .. are you having issue on the mobile device or your usual android simulator that you use. I have played Celtic Heroes on Epona since pretty much the very beginning and had not ones experience this issue. Before I moved to a different house I used to have crappy WiFi where I’d get max 10mb speed and not ones experience any issues so idk. Maybe whenever things change from “My Gears” to “Our Gears” ;)
You play epona? If not, you’re not going to have issues. Epona is my side server and I play on iPhone 11 Pro Max and have these problems myself.

You play epona? If not, you’re not going to have issues. Epona is my side server and I play on iPhone 11 Pro Max and have these problems myself.
I been on Epona since 2011 and never experienced this issue even ones (issue logging in) the only time I did is when the game itself crashed while ago in like 2015 and it was offline for like 24-36 hours. The only issue I ever experienced was items randomly vanishing from my characters but it was due to lag and having like 3-4K items in the inventory on banks which was fixed by admins and items were all returned

I been on Epona since 2011 and never experienced this issue even ones (issue logging in) the only time I did is when the game itself crashed while ago in like 2015 and it was offline for like 24-36 hours. The only issue I ever experienced was items randomly vanishing from my characters but it was due to lag and having like 3-4K items in the inventory on banks which was fixed by admins and items were all returned
Not sure you guys are understanding what I’m saying, I’m saying your CANNOT log in during a RAID for an ENDGAME boss. Whenever they plan the boss everyone logs in and if you don’t log early enough you cannot log in at all. Trying to make this clear as possible, I have super high speed internet and it’s only on epona AND I have tried 4 different iPads and my Motorola G7 think what you wants but this IS a problem. It’s just during RAIDS rest of time nobody logs in unless there’s a BIG RAID. And my best iPad is a iPad mini 5, it’s so good that I can actually load up a laggy mail box super quick.

I had this problem like, sometimes i got kicked in game, crashed in game and i had to logout. After an hour, i just login and the game was smooth. But it doesnt bother me, because it does not happen all the time. And i never do boss raid, because im too lazy to do raids.

I always check my connection when crashed happen in game.

Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

Not sure you guys are understanding what I’m saying, I’m saying your CANNOT log in during a RAID for an ENDGAME boss. Whenever they plan the boss everyone logs in and if you don’t log early enough you cannot log in at all. Trying to make this clear as possible, I have super high speed internet and it’s only on epona AND I have tried 4 different iPads and my Motorola G7 think what you wants but this IS a problem. It’s just during RAIDS rest of time nobody logs in unless there’s a BIG RAID. And my best iPad is a iPad mini 5, it’s so good that I can actually load up a laggy mail box super quick.
I don’t know why you said you guys. When I literally said I have the same issues at you. Especially at raids.

I don’t know why you said you guys. When I literally said I have the same issues at you. Especially at raids.

My bad I counted hison’s post as 2 separate people, wasn’t paying attention, not sure why hison even on this topic, havnt seen him like in forever, not even sure he goes to bloodthorn on epona...