Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch event opest

Last year's witch event was just a demoralizing mess. The top ~3 dominant clans/Epona claimed their crystals and won just by sheer numbers, 30+ people running around killing everyone just to farm PvP xp, so laggy you could only see a max of three players, all the event did was kick down the other 9 servers who were only rewarded with a Feeble PVP rank. No community bonding, no competition, no constructive activity, just a waste of time and effort for all but those top few clans. I'm surprised they are repeating this event after last year.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Last year's witch event was just a demoralizing mess. The top ~3 dominant clans/Epona claimed their crystals and won just by sheer numbers, 30+ people running around killing everyone just to farm PvP xp, so laggy you could only see a max of three players, all the event did was kick down the other 9 servers who were only rewarded with a Feeble PVP rank. No community bonding, no competition, no constructive activity, just a waste of time and effort for all but those top few clans. I'm surprised they are repeating this event after last year.
This is a failed attempt to make the game more dynamic, it could even be, but it is chaotic and with very predictable locking strategies: aoe war. Here in epona I've seen some rangers saying that they go to aoe also.
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

Just tried to enter the global arena, reduced my graphics to the lowest and my game still got stuck on loading screen, pathetic effort from the game devs.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

+1 I’m on epona so at least we have 100% to get all the drops most likely but yea, this game really is garbage, idk about you guys but I’m starting to miss mafia wars...

The 2 areas that glitch the most are cross server : Tavern and Arena.

Why the developers chose arena again after the previous fails, and having to mail players consolation bags in yesteryears eludes me.

There has been no apparent upgrade in their servers.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

-Albert Einstein.
Integrity is telling yourself the truth.

Serious question...does VR give an ounce if the game is seriously flawed? Do any of you actually play the game at all not at level 2500?

You host a global event again and did absolutely nothing to fix the login issues or lag at all. Your half assed efforts overall, complete lack of caring and zero transparency are killing the game. Starting to wonder if it is intentional or you are just this clueless about how to operate an online game in general. Feel bad for the new people excited about Warhammer if it is run anything like this one is.