Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New event

Will there ever be an event for solo players ? I play solo and see no chance for gear if the events always revolve around a group I play a dead server and not in a clan there should be something for solo players !!!

Re: New event

Will there ever be an event for solo players ? I play solo and see no chance for gear if the events always revolve around a group I play a dead server and not in a clan there should be something for solo players !!!
this game isn't called "Celtic Hero" i don't know any game that release bosses and large events for solo players.. sounds to me like you gonna have to either change servers or join a clan.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

If u gonna go that deep why does ch has 1 hero on the app logo when u start up the app it only shows 3 heroes and it takes much more for eg bosses before u come here trynna be judge Judy this wasn’t even for any other player to reply to jus on the forums for devs to see hoping in the future for players like myself when I hop on a game it’s to play it not take orders from others in game that built a monopoly and holds all the server goods so yea everyone has an opinion jus wasn’t asking you for yours !

Usually event content is mainly for solo players (wand quest, hat quest, cooking, minor goodies, lux, soloable event bosses) with the exception of the larger scale event bosses that drop endgame gear.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!