Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ok seriously where is the update

This won’t go down well but a big reason this game is dying is free to play players. There are people who have played from the start who’ve never spent any cash. In fact, it’s actually looked down upon to spend money by people who I assume would go to a bar in real life, enjoy the social scene, make buddies and be entertained but only ever drink free water. Then act surprised and sad when the bar closes down.

If people had paid a bit into their entertainment to support the game it would never have got into such dire straits. And the fact is it IS dying. There’s nothing to play for. Full DG is commonplace and I’ve observed that a lot of people get full DG and quit. Or massively drop their activity. Because there’s no motivation anymore. Even the fun of collectin rare fash and items has been ruined. Sets like frost guard which used to be desirable and rare are now worn on every noob from here to eternity. It’s a real shame this excellent and unusual game has been left to rot but ftp people have to take some responsibility as well as the developers.
The game isnt dying because of free players , but because of poor design and Even poorer insight.
Agreed
Druids are the new dps now. The cheapest class gets kills and is top priority At EG.
Rogues , aka pot spammers, plat consumables addicts, also the class that used to be the top plat item spenders , cant even participate at DINO now.
True. Everybody moved to druid pretty much after they became the meta.. Rogues/Rangers were meant to be the best dps characters yet every boss after necro and gele we just get screwed over and negated lol.. Druids are supposed to be supporting the team not outshining the whole team due to low elemental resist and capped physical resist. And not relying on getting 2 bracelets with 1/1,000,000 chance each, to stay up to par either. My advice for a fix would be to remove the auto speed cap from haste completely and let us hit at 900 speed just saying :roll:

Latest News

Hey all,

As you know, a shift in priorities prevented us from releasing the proposed update in July like we originally wanted. Right now the dev team is determining which if the planned content will be finalized and released instead of waiting for everything to be completed. This also includes Samhain, but with the tight schedule and delayed July update, an event like previous years is less-likely. We can still welcome the Fall in a few ways without impacting the current development pipeline.

This is all the information I have at this time. Once more definitive plans are finalized internally, I will share it with the community.

Thanks for your continued feedback and support!

Difinitus

Re: Ok seriously where is the update

So sad to see one of my favorite games that I’ve been a part of from 2011 slowly fizzle out like this. Virtual Realms abandoned the game without a word, and didn’t even deliver on their Warhammer Odyssey game that they kept teasing about. I want to play, but the game hasnt had an update in a year now, just so frustrating. Extremely disappointed in the company.

Re: Latest News

Hey all,

As you know, a shift in priorities prevented us from releasing the proposed update in July like we originally wanted. Right now the dev team is determining which if the planned content will be finalized and released instead of waiting for everything to be completed. This also includes Samhain, but with the tight schedule and delayed July update, an event like previous years is less-likely. We can still welcome the Fall in a few ways without impacting the current development pipeline.

This is all the information I have at this time. Once more definitive plans are finalized internally, I will share it with the community.

Difinitus

I prefer a silent Devs than saying a thing that will never happen. Instead of promising an update, just keep quiet so player dont expect anything.

Re: Latest News

Hey all,

Difinitus
I hope that they just put all of the event chest items, bosses, and quests back into the game so they would stop having to worry about updating the game. I personally think that it would be more fun with legacy items consistently occurring in game, along with legacy fash.