Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ok seriously where is the update

Dead game. The grave was dug ever since WHO became a thing.

No updates in a year, some bs "state of play" update back in June to tide us over and keep people spending money on a game that's gonna get thrown in the dumpster as soon as WHO drops.
Admins and Mods will delete comments and posts saying anything negative about CH, or even pointing out the neglect that everyone can see.

The people at the top happily take people's money through microtransactions but not using that money to benefit this game. Wonder where it all goes. Probably to WHO. So sad to see my favorite MMO get slowly choked to death in this way.
Nah they won’t delete the comments because they don’t even read the comments anymore that’s how dead this game is. Atleast before they were keeping up with the forums and like good little comrades were deleting anything negative that undermined their authoritiiiii! Before the covaids hoax (Plot by the Central banking Jews to destroy jobs, Liberty, and the economy on a global scale) they atleast made an attempt to salvage this dead game by deleting any negative comments but now they dgaf.. No July update, 2019 Christmas chests, No response from devs on forums, all “events” now are just killing the same bosses we’ve already killed thousands of times. It was fun sell your accounts while you can..
hey.. you should stop posting on forums.. game is dead duhhhh ;) at least live by your own words

No updates in a year, some bs "state of play" update back in June to tide us over and keep people spending money on a game that's gonna get thrown in the dumpster as soon as WHO drops.
Admins and Mods will delete comments and posts saying anything negative about CH, or even pointing out the neglect that everyone can see.

The people at the top happily take people's money through microtransactions but not using that money to benefit this game. Wonder where it all goes. Probably to WHO. So sad to see my favorite MMO get slowly choked to death in this way.

Dead game?
I dont think so.
If this game is dead, why there still toxic player.

Youre saying that this game is dead, but the toxic community never dies.

I dont care if you think the game is dead,
I dont care if theres no update,
I dont care if the community are toxic.

I just play, enjoy and spend cash :lol:

Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

I keep up with the forums just out of curiousity but I quit this game and sold my accounts a long time ago. Saw it coming let’s just say ;) just give it a few more months I mean it’s already dead but a few more months with 2019 Christmas chests and no new content will be the nail in the coffin..
Bet yours haven't been banned :| I lose my warrior I made and had from the start in 2016 but yours are just fine n dandy after actually being sold huh?
Bs -.-
Fr tho sorry not trying to derail this thread, just saying you people in support should take time to actually read your appeals tickets that get sent in and talk to the player in question and explain what happened so it can get figured out Instead of responding with "we finished our investigation and confirmed our initial findings the action taken will not be removed or changed" after I confirm account ownership and jump through your hoops for over a month straight over Curse my level 207 warrior that I created on January 8th 2016 Thanks. For nothing. What are you even there for lol? Your blatant lack of reason or consideration for your player base is unfit for your job at hand if you ask me

Dead game?
I dont think so.
If this game is dead, why there still toxic player.

Youre saying that this game is dead, but the toxic community never dies.

I dont care if you think the game is dead,
I dont care if theres no update,
I dont care if the community are toxic.

I just play, enjoy and spend cash :lol:

Its not dead, its dying. Big difference, is death very near? No. Ch will be up for maybe a year more at this rate. A lot of people like yourself keep it afloat, maybe its buying time for the update to be released maybe it won't matter ._. Complaining is not toxic, plenty of the team and admins on this forum have been active every day, they scroll n read and then log off nothing said from them. I personally don't blame these people for being frustrated or expecting better.

I love how we ask for transparency and we cant hear nothing from difinitius but as soon as someone talks unfathomable about the company vr or quote on quote "spread wrong rumors" he wants to lock the post so no one can say anything... honestly worst community manager.... :/ bring muldar back ffs

This won’t go down well but a big reason this game is dying is free to play players. There are people who have played from the start who’ve never spent any cash. In fact, it’s actually looked down upon to spend money by people who I assume would go to a bar in real life, enjoy the social scene, make buddies and be entertained but only ever drink free water. Then act surprised and sad when the bar closes down.

If people had paid a bit into their entertainment to support the game it would never have got into such dire straits. And the fact is it IS dying. There’s nothing to play for. Full DG is commonplace and I’ve observed that a lot of people get full DG and quit. Or massively drop their activity. Because there’s no motivation anymore. Even the fun of collectin rare fash and items has been ruined. Sets like frost guard which used to be desirable and rare are now worn on every noob from here to eternity. It’s a real shame this excellent and unusual game has been left to rot but ftp people have to take some responsibility as well as the developers.
Reality Check

The game isnt dying because of free players , but because of poor design and Even poorer insight.

I dont thunk the Devs ever had a road map or the wouldnt Have wasted staff resources and talent.

When they tried to create gold sinks , they only created loopholes and weaknesses to benefit those free players aka BOTs.

Game should be called BOT HEROES its that lame and easy to make gold now. After years of absence thats all i see everywhere and fishing and cooking or the farmable ingredients needed for, are all for benefits of free players.
free players are perfectly in their right to enjoy all free benefits provided to them BY THE GAME ITSELF! Free players havent killed the game. The game is killing itself.

Hours and months spent on designing cooking , fishing activity for who ? The 70% Non plat spenders , free players who are still an essential part of the community .
But listen to some of them boast in forum how they dont use hastes now that they use bara . ...bro one is hastes the other dmg . Doesnt make sense but for Mr free player, it does.

Hours spent on fancy animations , such as for gele weapons only for these to be neutralised with MOUNTS. You could have spent those lost hours designing new boss instead .

Druids are the new dps now. The cheapest class gets kills and is top priority At EG.
Rogues , aka pot spammers, plat consumables addicts, also the class that used to be the top plat item spenders , cant even participate at DINO now.

Druids dont feel the need to use green pot of purification at BT, dont need haste , combos or whatever at DinO but dps druid group eventually get kill anyway.
Rogues And Rangers, the two biggest plat spenders , became backbenchers at EG . Whos fault is that?

Devs took the suggestions and rants of this forum micro community as the voice of the macro ch community and inteoduced aeon and legacy, therefore washing their hands of designing new bosses and events and fashion.

Now that a new team took over in Thailand , a third world country with third world salaries how can you compare that its in more danger when the financial burden and taxes are not comparable to european ones....

What i post doesnt even make sense to me but i wont even edit this since Mega eraser Definitus will definitely errase this post on monday anyway.
Enjoying my bottle of wine is priority.

This won’t go down well but a big reason this game is dying is free to play players. There are people who have played from the start who’ve never spent any cash. In fact, it’s actually looked down upon to spend money by people who I assume would go to a bar in real life, enjoy the social scene, make buddies and be entertained but only ever drink free water. Then act surprised and sad when the bar closes down.

If people had paid a bit into their entertainment to support the game it would never have got into such dire straits. And the fact is it IS dying. There’s nothing to play for. Full DG is commonplace and I’ve observed that a lot of people get full DG and quit. Or massively drop their activity. Because there’s no motivation anymore. Even the fun of collectin rare fash and items has been ruined. Sets like frost guard which used to be desirable and rare are now worn on every noob from here to eternity. It’s a real shame this excellent and unusual game has been left to rot but ftp people have to take some responsibility as well as the developers.
Reality check

The people who were once frequent buyers of platinum when the games was growing now aren’t confident that the game is going to grow and don’t want to spend money on a game that doesn’t have enough support to even fix a bug.

Yes there are free players, but I use to be one. The truth is most free players want to spend but don’t have the money (I.e they are young and broke) or they aren’t even allowed to spend their money on video games. I am older now and can spend money on the game, but before I couldn’t

The game is falling because the developers decided they wanted to make a new game and leave Celtic Heroes alone. They will never admit that, but take a hard look at what is happening and you realize that is the problem.

But don’t be so harsh on ftp players. They have every right not to pay. They certainly are going to miss out on easily gained exp boosts and the possibility of getting a dragon egg.
Signature updated as of December 10th, 2022

177 Druid Sulis
123 Ranger fingal
102 Rogue Sulis