Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Testing frenzy

Hello,

I’m new to the forums so sorry in advance xD
Basically I have been testing frenzy because I read it lasts about 10 hits. I wanted to try for myself though.

After numerous tests I found that with a weapon of 3100 speed, I could hit 18 times. Multiplying that gives 55800. Using a weapon of 5000 speed hit 11 times, also multiplying to around the same at 55000 even.

Using 55000 as a basis, you can divide your weapon speed from it to see how many hits you’d manage without any skills in between. A weapon with 2100 speed would hit 26 times just about. This does not include haste effects which you would have to take away percentages to find the correct answer.

Has anyone else tested this and come up with different or similar results? Please let me know!
Toon: Vianna - Warrior Lvl 200
Cooking: Lvl 126 | Fishing: Lvl 73
Server: Danu
Clan: Knights of Avalon: Chieftain
Character creation date: 10/18/2020

Re: Testing frenzy

Nice experiment :) Frenzy lasts 60 seconds, and weapon attack speed is measured in milliseconds, so for a 3100 attack speed weapon you would expect a maximum of 60 / 3.1 = 19 hits. That maximum would be if everything were perfectly timed, so 18 is about the best you would get.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!