Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: July update delayed

I mean, its a bad sign when they say theyll do week long events until there is new news...that makes it sound like itll be 3+ weeks yikes
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I mean, its a bad sign when they say theyll do week long events until there is new news...that makes it sound like itll be 3+ weeks yikes
Warhammer closed beta soon, not surprised CH got shafted coz of it
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Hi guys,

As a fellow player, I understand the frustration with further delays to the update. However, please try and give your feedback in a manner that is in-line with this board’s rules.

Thank you.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Hi guys,

As a fellow player, I understand the frustration with further delays to the update. However, please try and give your feedback in a manner that is in-line with this board’s rules.

Thank you.
+1 Feedback is good, throwing a temper tantrum is not feedback.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Understandable that Vr prioritising warhammer over this game with limited development resources. Better bet on a new game to generate more income than rely on an old game which has been around for almost 10 years. So ch players need to moderate our expectations of new contents. Don’t expect too much to avoid disappointment.

Understandable that Vr prioritising warhammer over this game with limited development resources. Better bet on a new game to generate more income than rely on an old game which has been around for almost 10 years. So ch players need to moderate our expectations of new contents. Don’t expect too much to avoid disappointment.
Sad thing is. Vr is NOT the only ones developing warhammer. There’s a whole nother company developing it aswel