Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: looking for a new server

Mabon overall is the best server you can find. They kill everything, incredibly active, fair gearing system without room for favoritism and generally have leadership that like to joke around. Mabon uses Line for 3rd part communication.

Next, Belenus in my experience was a great place to be, maybe second best. Leader gear voting is for sure a turn off that I am surprised I gave a try. Belenus uses Line for social chats and gearing while they use discord for voicechats and attendance tracking.

Rosmerta is basically a disabled Mabon with gear rules that do not make any sense. However Oasis's level require to join is quite attractive with it being 150. Gear rules that go horrible together being: You bid on something and its public, and also people at the kill do NOT get first dibs. Horrible horrible... Plus they use band...yikes. Band is horribly designed in every way.

Epona is nice to an extent but probably has the most fake people than any server. Also, its highly overpopulated so winning anything by their primary method of gearing by "rolling" is close to impossible. Like if you're known to be super lucky and "Oh got 3 dragon eggs from 1 chest" kind of guy then maybe you'll like it there. You'll find yourself buying all your gear. You can sell anything you win but don't think your clan won't try and guilt trip you. Actually making it to a boss is a huge pain too because once its started you can't dice for drops, you're considered late while all other servers are at least late when boss is 1/2 HP, Belenus being the exception.

Nuada is a dead server. They have a hard time even killing necro last time I checked about five months ago. This is quite sad since the servers that were created close to when it was are far better off. Clans keep dying too. Nothing lasts too long.

I hear Arwarn (can't spell) is just corrupted leadership. Horrible gearing decisitons like a sword warrior having axe warrior gear etc. Leaders get anything they want before clansmen etc.

Lugh use to be a Epona (worse version though) but they went dom and as far as I know its been the same since so expect lots of fake people unless they all moved to Epona.

Herne has a psycho chicken lover so you might have your life in danger if you insult a chicken.

Any other servers are either dead or not worth mentioning or I dont have personal experience in.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Any other servers are either dead or not worth mentioning or I dont have personal experience in.
Oof Sulis :lol:

Nah it is fine. I have been on sulis for practically since the start. Toxic is certainly dom clan, but it use to be Jah. Sulis use to be riddled with scammers, but now is rid of them. For the most part, we are a small world where everyone knows everyone and we are nice people.
Signature updated as of December 10th, 2022

177 Druid Sulis
123 Ranger fingal
102 Rogue Sulis

Mabon overall is the best server you can find. They kill everything, incredibly active, fair gearing system without room for favoritism and generally have leadership that like to joke around. Mabon uses Line for 3rd part communication.
Thats not at all biased is it? Plenty of servers are like this that i have been a part of. Mabon is not the only friendly nice server by any stretch (plenty of people on belenus would totally disagree with this statement too lol)
Next, Belenus in my experience was a great place to be, maybe second best. Leader gear voting is for sure a turn off that I am surprised I gave a try. Belenus uses Line for social chats and gearing while they use discord for voicechats and attendance tracking.
belenus is a nice server. A lot of really nice people there. The gearing system with loot council wouldnt be my preference but it clearly works for them. Elementals is the oldest dom clan in the game
Epona is nice to an extent but probably has the most fake people than any server. Also, its highly overpopulated so winning anything by their primary method of gearing by "rolling" is close to impossible. Like if you're known to be super lucky and "Oh got 3 dragon eggs from 1 chest" kind of guy then maybe you'll like it there. You'll find yourself buying all your gear. You can sell anything you win but don't think your clan won't try and guilt trip you. Actually making it to a boss is a huge pain too because once its started you can't dice for drops, you're considered late while all other servers are at least late when boss is 1/2 HP, Belenus being the exception
How do you figure epona has the most fake people? I played there for years and most of the people were amazing. It doesnt matter what server you go to there will be idiots and epona is no different in that regard. It is certainly overpopulated and drops are not easy to win however all it really takes is 1 big win and that sets you up. Win 1 pure and sell it for 10m and suddenly you can merch or buy armour or level a new toon or anything. Also typically people xfer into epona with gold meaning from the start they can buy gear in the open market. Doesnt take 5 years to work your way up through an already established clan. Also imo the best thing about epona is the open bossing. I can join a clan with 5 friends and still attend any boss in the game. I dont have to stay clanned up with people who i fight and argue with and just suck it up because otherwise i cant boss.
I hear Arwarn (can't spell) is just corrupted leadership. Horrible gearing decisitons like a sword warrior having axe warrior gear etc. Leaders get anything they want before clansmen etc.
You hear wrong. On ARAWN, resurgence is dead and dawn is the new dominant clan. Leaders get absolutely no priority in gearing decisions as dl/edl/dg/seeds are 100% based off of points through bossing and camping. There is absolutely zero bias. Also like you said in rosemerta and you said you personally hated, dawn hosts public auctions post kill on band where anyone can bid. Not only those who attend the kill. We deliberately did this because of all the different time zones and to give everyone equal oportunity. It also keeps dkp from being massively inflated as instead of someone winning a godly obliv for a minimum bid because all the top rangers were unavailable, drops are actually won for what they should be worth. (Btw a lot of servers actually do raid drops this way, not only rose or arawn).

Arawn currently has a lot of xfers coming into the server from fingal and gwyd and rose and morri because of what they have heard about dawn and how it is run. Also those “horrible gearing decisions” are not happening
Herne has a psycho chicken lover so you might have your life in danger if you insult a chicken.
Curry is crazy chicken man. Chicken curry is also very yum

Unless you actually know whats going on with a server i would appreciate you not dragging its name through the dirt across the forums. Ty
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Don’t disrespect lugh my guy! It’s a great server and a nice place to call home for sure! Main clan is Pegasus, but Outlaw is close behind. As far as fake people every server has those, and to be honest I think the people of Lugh are very tangible and upfront with the clannies, friends, leaders, etc... I understand it may be hard for you as a singular person to fully understand how every server works, but don’t disrespect a server just because you think you know it, because maybe someone wants to go lugh but won’t because of this post.

Rosmerta is basically a disabled Mabon with gear rules that do not make any sense. However Oasis's level require to join is quite attractive with it being 150. Gear rules that go horrible together being: You bid on something and its public, and also people at the kill do NOT get first dibs. Horrible horrible... Plus they use band...yikes. Band is horribly designed in every way.

Epona is nice to an extent but probably has the most fake people than any server. Also, its highly overpopulated so winning anything by their primary method of gearing by "rolling" is close to impossible. Like if you're known to be super lucky and "Oh got 3 dragon eggs from 1 chest" kind of guy then maybe you'll like it there. You'll find yourself buying all your gear. You can sell anything you win but don't think your clan won't try and guilt trip you. Actually making it to a boss is a huge pain too because once its started you can't dice for drops, you're considered late while all other servers are at least late when boss is 1/2 HP, Belenus being the exception.

Nuada is a dead server. They have a hard time even killing necro last time I checked about five months ago. This is quite sad since the servers that were created close to when it was are far better off. Clans keep dying too. Nothing lasts too long.

Lugh use to be a Epona (worse version though) but they went dom and as far as I know its been the same since so expect lots of fake people unless they all moved to Epona.

biased lel

Lugh is a clan based server and no longer a dicing server, so some good info there.
As for being fake, everyone is a hypocrite in some regard, but in general, if you can play nice, you’ll find a place on Lugh.

Lugh general info: (if not correct/current I’m sorry, hopefully someone will correct me if that’s the case lol).
Lugh’s main clan, Pegasus, can kill Dhino and has merit-based loot distribution. Applications accepted at level 200. Uses Line.
Outlaw competes directly with Prot, Mord, Necro, Hrung, and all legacies with mixed success, but persistence. Open recruitment. Uses Line.
Lugh also has multiple good-sized low/mid-level clans with good activity that are great for incoming players: Dark Army and The Chosen One.

Lugh’s economy isn’t horrible with chests going for 60k+, premium pet items going for 1m+, Mount tokens going for 60k+, pet tokens going for 30k+, and a decent 80/10 mount running 300-500k. (Someone please correct me on any of these if they sound off, and help out with lix/consumable costs.)

We don’t have a maniacal chicken-lover, but we do have a friendly tree, a Scrooge McDuck, a Deq, and All dat jazz ;)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

"Nuada is a dead server. They have a hard time even killing necro last time I checked about five months ago. This is quite sad since the servers that were created close to when it was are far better off. Clans keep dying too. Nothing lasts too long."

Current top clan kills all but dhio atm
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

"Nuada is a dead server. They have a hard time even killing necro last time I checked about five months ago. This is quite sad since the servers that were created close to when it was are far better off. Clans keep dying too. Nothing lasts too long."

Current top clan kills all but dhio atm
then why don't all Nuada clans work together to kill Dhino?