Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Does anyone know if hellforged is on a timer or random? Same for apostate...
It's just like apostate. The mob that drops it has an extremely low chance to spawn, but a guaranteed chance to drop it if it ever does spawn. People have spent months farming it continuously without it spawning.

Incredibly cruel game design.

It's just like apostate. The mob that drops it has an extremely low chance to spawn, but a guaranteed chance to drop it if it ever does spawn. People have spent months farming it continuously without it spawning.

I got a hellforged. I farmed it for about a month. One day i logged in at troll pit and the 5* was up! I couldent believe it! It seems like the brace is dropping every 6 months...thats why i thought it was on a timer. I am still farming hellforged and apostate. As long as its a percent chance to drop i will continue to do so. We have been farming apostate and branished for months with no results. I wonder if its just 1 mob that can spawn these or others?? Thanks for the input!

I got a hellforged. I farmed it for about a month. One day i logged in at troll pit and the 5* was up! I couldent believe it! It seems like the brace is dropping every 6 months...thats why i thought it was on a timer. I am still farming hellforged and apostate. As long as its a percent chance to drop i will continue to do so. We have been farming apostate and branished for months with no results. I wonder if its just 1 mob that can spawn these or others?? Thanks for the input!
Is it possible these rare spawns are just on extremely long timers? Has anyone heard of 2 hellforged or apostates dropping close together in a relatively short time frame? Because on epona there are only 4 or 5 of these. It seems like they drop every 6 months...

I have come to the conclusion that these "rare" items cannot be farmed. They must spawn on a very long time cycle. We have killed placeholder THOUSANDS of times! Thats just ridiculose! There is no fun in farming something that never drops! People have put hundreds of hours into farming these with no results...Its just frustrating and makes me ill! Great job on the new rares! :/

Its is an INCREDIBLY CRUEL DESIGN! These items should be removed from the game so hard core gamers (like me) arent tempted to waste years of their life trying to get a digital item!! What is the chance of spawn? 1 in a million or something ridiculose?! They should have to make a post about these items and at least tell us our chances...

Its is an INCREDIBLY CRUEL DESIGN! These items should be removed from the game so hard core gamers (like me) arent tempted to waste years of their life trying to get a digital item!!
You dont have to farm them, you can just ignore them like the other 99% of player base are doing. Its not VRs fault you have an addiction problem
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.