Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wrong sent

Hi admin or support. I need help, I am from Donn server and I accidentally sent 1m gold, 2 bank expansions, 1 backpack expansion and 1 ranger ring to a level 1 warrior character named Isanagi via mail through game. It is inactive and deleted character I think? It is supposed to be sent to a ranger named Isagani level 40 now. Please help me about this situation. I already sent 5 times mail to support it happened 4 days ago but no response. Please help me

Re: Wrong sent

Basically there is little that can be done about it. If the account is indeed idle then your items will be returned after 30 days.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Sneakylistia is correct. Once mail is sent and is unopened after 30 days, it will be automatically mailed back to the sender.

Also, sending 5 support tickets in 4 days is excessive and will only hinder the ability for the Support Team to respond to tickets in a timely manner. Please only send 1 ticket and wait for their response.

Hi admin or support. I need help, I am from Donn server and I accidentally sent 1m gold, 2 bank expansions, 1 backpack expansion and 1 ranger ring to a level 1 warrior character named Isanagi via mail through game. It is inactive and deleted character I think? It is supposed to be sent to a ranger named Isagani level 40 now. Please help me about this situation. I already sent 5 times mail to support it happened 4 days ago but no response. Please help me

Oof 5 of em.

Edit: Normally if they don't reply in 2-3 days it means "No"
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Oof 5 of em.

Not necessarily. Support is usually backed up, especially these days, so a 6-7 (weekday) response time is unfortunately rather common.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Oof 5 of em.

Not necessarily. Support is usually backed up, especially these days, so a 6-7 (weekday) response time is unfortunately rather common.

idkk...its never taken them more than 2-3 days for me even for complicated requests so maybe favoritism?
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Sneakylistia is correct. Once mail is sent and is unopened after 30 days, it will be automatically mailed back to the sender.

Also, sending 5 support tickets in 4 days is excessive and will only hinder the ability for the Support Team to respond to tickets in a timely manner. Please only send 1 ticket and wait for their response.
I've been waiting over 2 weeks for a response from support. You'll most likely have to wait the 30 days my guy

I've been waiting over 2 weeks for a response from support. You'll most likely have to wait the 30 days my guy
Your last response that you sent to us was on the 8th of July, after we said we were unable to assist with your issue. So it hasn't even been a week?

Your last response that you sent to us was on the 8th of July, after we said we were unable to assist with your issue. So it hasn't even been a week?
I havent sent anything since june 25th lol

I havent sent anything since june 25th lol
Just received the response didnt see in my mailbox, sorry. You mustve thought i was someone else tho