Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gambling without competition

So my friend and I (TheRealP1mp and I'm Gamblir. Yes we're from Lir) like to host gambles, but the problem is that when we host at the same time, it's competitive since people will either go for one or the other. Generally only one of us gets a good quantity of gambles at a time meaning only one of us is moving money.

There must be a way to have to people host gambles at the same time and have it a good thing. Is there? Does anybody have a solution besides choose different times? I'd say have one do gambles with low numbers and another with high but that's really inefficient.

Best answer would be something to do with teamwork.

Thank you :)
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Re: Gambling without competition

Not sure. On my server we frown upon gamblers and dicers. Most are just low level scammers trying to jump ahead at the expense of gullible noobs. Dice/gamble at your own risk.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I never really understood the appeal of gambling in CH. If I wanted to gamble, I'd probably download a gambling app instead of an MMORPG, poker or blackjack perhaps.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Nothing should be done about this. This game is the truest form of the free market. The people will go wherever they want to go, rather it be better pay outs trust (it's almost always about trust) the people decide what they want. Dicing is extremely fun ingame and a great way to cool off from bossing, farming merching etc. I just hope people are careful, I host a lot and have paid out every pot I have lost. Not many are as honest. To some people their word and their reputation means nothing to them.