Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next months

Not like I expect them to answer, communication was never their strong suit, but I'd rather them telling us up front what's the deal.
What I can't understand is the lack of communication, I mean, man, are they a company why they don't give ANY clarification or do they take a gigantic time to do it? Has something happened in the past that made them no longer communicate? This is not the kind of behavior I expect from a company.
The fact they're using CH for their own little game is pathetic lol, they're pretty much using us for their own benefit and leaving us in the dark. I couldn't agree with you more, this company doesn't care for its players lmao.
There was so much for this game, especially when the Scottland team OTM ran it. Some of the OTM members would even log in to servers and communicate to people through the game rather than the forum, so I dont understand why neither teams actually listened to the larger problems like QoL updates, this game could still be blooming if they had listened and did smaller increments of updates. But once VR took over and did the CG update, I felt it went away from the more Celtic theme and people realised after 3-4 years of farming the same bosses that nothing will change. Maybe the real reason for the game and VR's ownership is to make money with no actual plans on improving it.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

We will have an update in 2020.
- New Chests! Lanrik and Ardmair Fashion!
- New Hat Quest!
- Double Plat
- New Premium Pet and Mount
- Increased Drop Rates of High Tier Items (0.3% to 0.35%)
- Lots of Bug Fixes and Improvements ( lol )

These are my guesses.

We will have an update in 2020.
- New Chests! Lanrik and Ardmair Fashion!
- New Hat Quest!
- Double Plat
- New Premium Pet and Mount
- Increased Drop Rates of High Tier Items (0.3% to 0.35%)
- Lots of Bug Fixes and Improvements ( lol )

These are my guesses.
Yep is not looking good.
Is it probably 2 years since last serious update with content?