Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time for new chests? (Maybe bring back lanrik?)

Lol "I'm" someone who the community knows far better than you, don't insult me just cuz I don't agree with you.
lmaooo as if i give a unfathomable if this community knows u better lol Nerd, if u try to look better come with something else.
Go play with ur wooden bird.
Lol be salty because you're a nobody then, don't come at me for no reason when I was being civil.
"salty" Lol, thats what all nerds say like who do delicate their lives to a game anwser when they wanna be right.
"You're nobody then" c'mon...stop cringing me, we're on a forum...damn this is next LVL boyy

lmaooo as if i give a unfathomable if this community knows u better lol Nerd, if u try to look better come with something else.
Go play with ur wooden bird.
Lol be salty because you're a nobody then, don't come at me for no reason when I was being civil.
"salty" Lol, thats what all nerds say like who do delicate their lives to a game anwser when they wanna be right.
"You're nobody then" c'mon...stop cringing me, we're on a forum...damn this is next LVL boyy
English translation please?

Yesh y toek teh L

If you can't understand what he said maybe you need a Spanish translation because English definitely isn't your native language.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

If you can't understand what he said maybe you need a Spanish translation because English definitely isn't your native language.
Lol nope these are English words for sure but the combination that he used makes it gibberish cuz it literally makes 0 sense

Lol nope these are English words for sure but the combination that he used makes it gibberish cuz it literally makes 0 sense
cuz u dumb...`-` Popular old man on a forum.
Yes, I'm so old that I have the suffix "teen" after my age.