Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dino Skill: Corrupted Touch

I think it's aggro based. Depending how often I taunt. Though it could be entirely random.
Don’t really think it works that way. The number of times I taunt doesn’t vary by that much, but we’ve had a Dino cast it close to 20 times in an attempt and not cast it a single time in another one. It might could have something to do with where the tank is positioned, but no evidence supporting that either.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

Re: Dino Skill: Corrupted Touch

I have figured out when Corrupted Touch gets cast (sort of). It seems to be only when Tank is in range of the Elemental Nuke (Drake). When standing at spikes, tank will never get Corrupted unless drake is pulled to the opposite side of Diothu. However, if the Tank goes in to taunt/warcry/bash etc, and the Elemental Nuke spawns or is nearby, it seems THAT is when Corrupted Touch is cast. I have not tested this as much as I’d like, so I will continue to reply with new updates and if you guys want to try it out let me know. It seems the best way to avoid Corrupted Touch is to only go in to taunt when Elemental Nuke is dead.