Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year heroes! I hope that y'all have had a good 2019, and that 2020 will turn out to be even better for you.

As we look forward to a new year (and a new decade!) as well as look back at this past year - is there anything that any of you want to share that has been monumental in your life this past year? Or perhaps something major that you might have coming up this next year that you are looking forward to?

*edit* everyone is of course welcome to share any personal milestones that they have reached (or hope to reach this year) in game as well!
Last edited by Eragon123 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I don’t really want to say anything about my real life, but in game the biggest thing that happened to me was when I moved to Danu after being scammed. An endgame player took me in and has been a very kind to me ever since, helping me grow no matter how weird I am haha. I’m very grateful! I’ve made a handful of good friends in Danu (worth more to me than just knowing a few dozen people just for the sake of having friends). This all happened over a period last of time, but in CH that’s one thing that has stood out to me the most. (I’m ALMOST to endgame! Just about 14 more levels to go! Will definitely be there in 2020!!)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.