Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Idea for the Auction House

I've been brainstorming with my clan about making the auction house more interactive. We all agree that it would be beneficial to allow people to leave feedback and/or messages on the items that are being sold. For example, if I wanted to sell an item, and someone wants to buy it, but it is priced too high, that person would be able to leave a comment or reaction, maybe asking to negotiate a price range. Or what if someone else wants to buy the item but can't yet? They can leave a message on the item, letting the seller know that they will for sure buy it at a later date. I know they can just type the name of the seller, and mail them, but there is a reason no one does that. No one wants to go through the hassle. They want to have access to everything right there on one page. I know I do, and I know people in my clan do too. I feel like this would make sales a lot easier, as sellers will be able to determine what price range is too high, and what items are essential at the time. It would also let newer players know what the price ranges are. I have seen some pretty ridiculous price ranges for things like boneshards.

Just an idea,
Thanks!

Re: Idea for the Auction House

I've been brainstorming with my clan about making the auction house more interactive. We all agree that it would be beneficial to allow people to leave feedback and/or messages on the items that are being sold. For example, if I wanted to sell an item, and someone wants to buy it, but it is priced too high, that person would be able to leave a comment or reaction, maybe asking to negotiate a price range. Or what if someone else wants to buy the item but can't yet? They can leave a message on the item, letting the seller know that they will for sure buy it at a later date. I know they can just type the name of the seller, and mail them, but there is a reason no one does that. No one wants to go through the hassle. They want to have access to everything right there on one page. I know I do, and I know people in my clan do too. I feel like this would make sales a lot easier, as sellers will be able to determine what price range is too high, and what items are essential at the time. It would also let newer players know what the price ranges are. I have seen some pretty ridiculous price ranges for things like boneshards.

Just an idea,
Thanks!
People mail me about almost everything I post on the ah.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Just an idea,
Thanks!
Outstanding suggestion

I don't understand why the Admins take a percentage of the imaginary gold I get from a sell at Auction. Are they trying to teach us about taxes? More than likely its because they know people spend real money on gold in the Shop and they just trying to get all they can back in their pocket so you have to buy more. Oh well never mind ….I typed my way to the answer!!!!!!!!!!!

But yea, I like your suggestion to. That would be very helpful.

I don't understand why the Admins take a percentage of the imaginary gold I get from a sell at Auction. Are they trying to teach us about taxes? More than likely its because they know people spend real money on gold in the Shop and they just trying to get all they can back in their pocket so you have to buy more. Oh well never mind ….I typed my way to the answer!!!!!!!!!!!

If the gold that you get is imaginary, doesn't that mean the auction house percentage is imaginary as well? :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If the gold that you get is imaginary, doesn't that mean the auction house percentage is imaginary as well? :?
I would imagine so...
(also, gold sink)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

"If the gold that you get is imaginary, doesn't that mean the auction house percentage is imaginary as well? "

I guess I should have said pretend money lol!!! I made the comment to point out that they are robbing people. Not me though. I don't buy gold on the game. But I get why they do it. They have to make money some how being the creators have lost all interest in this game.

Can we please have the acution house time limit raised from 48 hours to 1 week that way i dont have to keep listing items that dont sell and lower the depsoit fee to 1% for the 2 week option or even 1 week
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Can we please have the acution house time limit raised from 48 hours to 1 week that way i dont have to keep listing items that dont sell and lower the depsoit fee to 1% for the 2 week option or even 1 week
I feel like if the auction house time limit were increased, it would only bloat the poor auction house with more items that are listed for high prices that no one really wants. If no one is buying your items, perhaps they are priced too high, or there just isn't any demand for it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!