Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Opinions on a sandbox version of Celtic Heroes

What you think?

All items unlocked
300 mill gold
you can lvl up with variable xp multipliers or choose your characters lvl
You wouldn't be able to transfer items over to the normal game mode
This would allow people to experiment with builds and clans could create there own custom server and practise killing dino, gele, mord, aggy and all bosses
You would get logged out after 5 hours and losses your progress on that toon. So people cant soley play sandbox mode, as they wouldn't be able to advance
There would be no element of progression, so it would be more like a place for players to experiment
Normal players could use it to PvP friends, PvP other random players and they wouldnt have to worry about loosing there progress.

Wouldn't it be quite easy to make as they just launch a new main menu where you select either normal mode or sandbox, and then they just put 4 or 5 sandbox servers in and allow players to use commands, abit like roblox sandbox games where you can make and do anything.

I think this is a great idear.
Send me your Questions!

Re: Opinions on a sandbox version of Celtic Heroes

How does VR profit from this and should VR not focus their resources and time on new content and fixes for the exisiting game instead?
1. Its about time VR stopped trying to profit and added some non profit content
2. Yes, they should focus on fixes and content, but it has been clear that they dont want to add content, as why so many are leaving the game.

And this would be content!

Its about time, if i may say. that VR added some stuff other than making profit, re cycling old content and events.
Send me your Questions!

How does VR profit from this and should VR not focus their resources and time on new content and fixes for the exisiting game instead?
2. Yes, they should focus on fixes and content, but it has been clear that they dont want to add content, as why so many are leaving the game.

Its about time, if i may say. that VR added some stuff other than making profit, re cycling old content and events.

Telling a company to stop trying to make a profit is like telling them to become a non-profit organization? Its a crime for a company to make a profit now? Do they just make a game studio just to go lol lets loose money yall. This project would be so huge and it would also loose so many reasons for people to play the real game. When Beta's get released its literally like your idea here and people end up playing on it for fun instead of their actual server and not even test at all. Its has unlimited supplies and everyone can mix from different servers and kill bosses together. This would cripple the game even more.

Except its Beta, its made for testing the new content not LOLing off somewhere that has received 0 new changes.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Telling a company to stop trying to make a profit is like telling them to become a non-profit organization? Its a crime for a company to make a profit now? Do they just make a game studio just to go lol lets loose money yall. This project would be so huge and it would also loose so many reasons for people to play the real game. When Beta's get released its literally like your idea here and people end up playing on it for fun instead of their actual server and not even test at all. Its has unlimited supplies and everyone can mix from different servers and kill bosses together. This would cripple the game even more.

Except its Beta, its made for testing the new content not LOLing off somewhere that has received 0 new changes.
Im just saying that if people could use the items, then they would be more likley to buy stuff from the store in the normal mode and then VR makes profit

and my comment about money is that they have been profiteering from players for so long
Send me your Questions!

Im just saying that if people could use the items, then they would be more likley to buy stuff from the store in the normal mode and then VR makes profit

and my comment about money is that they have been profiteering from players for so long
I think your logic is flawed, just because we would be able to try out gear that would normally be considered rare or have the kind of stuff we had in last closed beta (people had unlimited chests basically) does not mean more purchases will be made. More quality content and fixing the game itself will though, if the game becomes more profitable for VR it will be an incentive for them to pump out more good content because they have more resources to work with and work towards, good content means more people willing to spend money on the game. It's a two way road.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I think your logic is flawed, just because we would be able to try out gear that would normally be considered rare or have the kind of stuff we had in last closed beta (people had unlimited chests basically) does not mean more purchases will be made. More quality content and fixing the game itself will though, if the game becomes more profitable for VR it will be an incentive for them to pump out more good content because they have more resources to work with and work towards, good content means more people willing to spend money on the game. It's a two way road.
well its not worked so far... i dont think your ligic works, where has the good quality content been for the last few years?

or yeh thats good content! xd
Re using past and old events, again and again, adding goblins, geezzzz thats a big one.
Send me your Questions!

well its not worked so far... i dont think your ligic works, where has the good quality content been for the last few years?

Re using past and old events, again and again, adding goblins, geezzzz thats a big one.
His logic doesn't work? Its true that better quality content would help the game improve. That's his logic. Just because it hasn't been happening doesn't mean his logic is flawed.

Your suggestion is literally what you're complaining about. You want the new content to be already used content. A whole server thats just full of old content. Spend over a year making an idea when instead they could at LEAST be focusing on something somewhat new.

You must be new to this game. Vets are used to waiting three years for new content. Its how its always been. Just because its been a year for you doesn't mean they "stopped". They're just that painstakingly slow.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

His logic doesn't work? Its true that better quality content would help the game improve. That's his logic. Just because it hasn't been happening doesn't mean his logic is flawed.

Your suggestion is literally what you're complaining about. You want the new content to be already used content. A whole server thats just full of old content. Spend over a year making an idea when instead they could at LEAST be focusing on something somewhat new.

You must be new to this game. Vets are used to waiting three years for new content. Its how its always been. Just because its been a year for you doesn't mean they "stopped". They're just that painstakingly slow.
Yes, maybe but for the amount of capital being pumped in by despirate players they should be faster
Send me your Questions!